Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cornering Styles Part II

I had previously explained on the conventional and unorthodox cornering styles (acccidently deleted). The pictures below are worth much more than my explanation.

The conventional way (not my style)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a pic of Valentino Rossi. Head and body leaning inside the corner.

The unorthodox way (that's how I do it)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Troy Bayliss. Former WSB and British Champion. See how his body (and head) moving away from the inside of the corner.

Comments:
Sorry bro. Not being a biker, the untrained eyes of mine can't see the difference. Care to elaborate?
 
I've changed the pics. hopefully this helps.
 
essshh.. my father dulu selalu suruh i lean ikut dia tapi degil sebab i takut jatuh
 
Didn't know there was a difference pun.. hehe. But I guess I follow the conventional way. I always scare off my pillion rider by saying - when I tilt, u tilt. When I turn, u turn. If u don't, we sure crash one. That keeps them off my rear seat :)
 
I always wonder, tak jatuh ke you all buat macam tu? Kona baring habis!
 
F: You won't fall as long you know the dynamics and limits of both the bike and yourself.

If I can remember correctly, only the Sarron brothers (Dominic and Christian) and Loris Regianni can go lower..they can even scrape their elbows too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home