Monday, May 16, 2005

What is happening to me?

A lot has happened over the weekend.

1. Had a high fever
2. Under the influence of drugs :
a. Blew away my identity (my ex's lawyer would definitely be happy to find this out)
i. In attempt to cover it up, accidently deleted my blogs (smart move, you stupid asshole)
3. Despite having a fever, still went on to play futsal
4. While having dinner prior to futsal, had my Treo stolen by a snatch thief (rot in hell, you little piece of shit!!). Lost all numbers and a loads of personal stuff in it.
5. While playing futsal, injured one of my fingers (it's still swollen and I still can't bend it) when palming away the ball from a certain goal (I was the goalie).
6. Came home and found my modem had gone to high heaven.
7. Bought a wireless adsl modem which costs a bomb (more credit card debts)

All in all, it was a memorable weekend. Anyway, I'm still contemplating of either continuing with this blog or starting a new one. Like Dade Ghost once said to me, Blogging is like a video game, if you die, you can still continue with a new life. Hmmmm.... Let me think about it.

I shall be taking a long leave from Tuesday onwards. I don't think there's any internet connection where I'm going. Someone (jokingly) gave a prediction of me for the month of May : You'll go off somewhere and you may never come back.

Signing off (maybe for the last time).

Comments:
GS whatever, keep in touch. You can always reach me at dade_ghost@yahoo.com . Dont forget about the island retreat....
 
Whoa! If this one dies, I hope I'd be able to find the new one.

Phew! I'm glad you survived the weekend. Hang tough, bro.
 
Aiyo abang oi.. what a lousy weekend u had! Wherever u go and whenver new blog comes up, u know u will have a blast. But I will twist ur hands and find u anyway... muahahahaha.

go, but don't go forever.
 
Me had fever too last week. This virus thing has been sucking up my energy and I'm feeling like shit. I was supposed to stay home over the weekend, but ended up played paintball. Aiyooo... my fault, my fault...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home