Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Busy! Busy! Busy!

For two days I have been in full day meetings. Tomorrow I have a half day meeting in the morning before driving off to Kuantan (overnight there) before another day of meeting (sigh)and site visit (yay! can catch some zzzz on the fishermen's boat) and driving back later in the night. Friday more meetings. Aiyaaa...like this can die loh!

**********

My admin staff is coming out with crazy ideas for our site office. Ada ke nak letak Astro, sofa etc etc for the site office. She said for our comfort. Wei, orang nak kerjalah, habis kerja balik hotellah...ada health centre (hehe).

I also have to purchase three site cars and motorbikes. We have identified two Rextons, one Waja and three Kriss to be purchased. That is not so hard. The hard part is to purchase a sea-going vessel (8 seater, twin engined with 80 horses for each engine). Must be able to travel in shallow river also. Alamak, jadi brown water navy pulak aku. We have found one, but it costs like RM400K and made to order. Delivery time..3 to 4 months. No hire purchase pulak tu.

*********

Our site is at DPM's constituency. So you have so many figures, each representing their own interests, coming to us asking for this and that. Name dropping is nothing to them (tak tebal muka punya jenis). Politics..I hate them!

Comments:
Wah!! Sounds interesting! U need driver or not? I can apply? Hehehe......

Muka tebal? They dont have face one.... they only have greed.....
 
org politik memang lah cam tu, tak reti malu and kalau boleh semua nak sapu..

lebih baik u bawak i naik bot laju..
 
Do you need a driver? I have one candidate and it's definitely not me. Let me know...
 
La, sejak bila pulok cakap cari driver nih? Beli aje, depa drive sendiri la.
 
Politics == Evil.
admin u nak tgk drama kot petang petang. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home