Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Damn!

I started the day off with the lyrics to this song...

Begin the day with a friendly voice
A companion unobtrusive
Plays the song that's so elusive
And the magic music makes your morning mood

Off on your way, hit the open road
There is magic at your fingers
For the Spirit ever lingers
Undemanding contact in your happy solitude

While driving received a call from a friend, crying her heart out..telling me she just left her bf. By the time I reach the office, I got this in my head..

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further everyday
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Damn! I'm now in a foul mood. This is not how my day should start.

Comments:
Get up late can make my day crazy and hectic!

Again, I don't know that song.
 
Stellar,

The first song is Spirit of the Radio by Rush. A feel good song.

The second is Fade to Black by Metallica. Very gloomy la.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home