Monday, June 20, 2005
Mangkuk Hayun
For the past few working days I've been coming late to the office. Not that I'm lazy but I have to work in KL (more like "ronda-ronda"ing), going to a Government agency. What do I do? Send documents (despatch termahal) and discuss work with them. Typical of this Dept, discussion revolves mostly around the breakfast table at their canteen.
My Admin Manager is pissed off with me. Can always hear her snide remarks to my secretary "Ingat ni opis bapak dia ke? Apasal banyak sangat entertainment ni?". Eh Makcik, you think I can't hear you from my room ke?
HELLLLOOOO...I belanja breakfast aje...bukan bawak pi karaoke. Mangkuk hayun betul!
This makcik and I have this "little" feud going on since we both came on board the company. Back then she was in Treasury while I did business development. Dari dulu pun asyik complain pasal my entertainment bills. Habis, nak buat camna? Comes with the territory. DUH!
Fast forward 5 years later, she's still on my case. Ini kes tak puas hati...orang lain selalu keluar office while she has to stay and guard the fort. Hahaha, padan muka kau.
What's the punchline line here? Dunno. Just wanted to vent out my frustration I guess. Just to annoy her (again), I have an early morning meeting in KL tomorrow. Sumpah! Hahahaha
My Admin Manager is pissed off with me. Can always hear her snide remarks to my secretary "Ingat ni opis bapak dia ke? Apasal banyak sangat entertainment ni?". Eh Makcik, you think I can't hear you from my room ke?
HELLLLOOOO...I belanja breakfast aje...bukan bawak pi karaoke. Mangkuk hayun betul!
This makcik and I have this "little" feud going on since we both came on board the company. Back then she was in Treasury while I did business development. Dari dulu pun asyik complain pasal my entertainment bills. Habis, nak buat camna? Comes with the territory. DUH!
Fast forward 5 years later, she's still on my case. Ini kes tak puas hati...orang lain selalu keluar office while she has to stay and guard the fort. Hahaha, padan muka kau.
What's the punchline line here? Dunno. Just wanted to vent out my frustration I guess. Just to annoy her (again), I have an early morning meeting in KL tomorrow. Sumpah! Hahahaha
Comments:
<< Home
haha... bior ajelah... i also don't understand people who can hold their grudge for soo long.
btw, my fav was (and always) wayne rainey. such a pity what happened to him. when i was 12 i was in love with eddy lawson! haha!
btw, my fav was (and always) wayne rainey. such a pity what happened to him. when i was 12 i was in love with eddy lawson! haha!
I feel ur frustration, bro. I guess as long as she bitches but ur claims lepas jugak - let her bitch all she want. Tutup telinga je la. Hehehe. Buang masa melayan org2 cam tu.
Aiyoo...
That makcik just like my marketing assistant in my company. She always questions my time span outside the office. Sometimes I feel like telling her:
"Kalau banyak soal sgt pasal aku keluar lama lepas ni kau keluar buat marketing biar aku dok opis mengadap komputer. Boleh blog!"
Such a pain in the ass
That makcik just like my marketing assistant in my company. She always questions my time span outside the office. Sometimes I feel like telling her:
"Kalau banyak soal sgt pasal aku keluar lama lepas ni kau keluar buat marketing biar aku dok opis mengadap komputer. Boleh blog!"
Such a pain in the ass
What a coincidence, I always thought I am the most expensive despatch clerk!!! Now I have to fight it out with you.
Ermm.. makcik? Treat her like one la... buy her tudung... she will love you....
Ermm.. makcik? Treat her like one la... buy her tudung... she will love you....
PS: Rainey was good (and calculative) but Schwantz was an entertainer (ala-ala Jenson Button "I'd rather crash than lose"). That's why he only won once.
Ace: claim tetap lepas beb...nak query lebih-lebih aku report Big Boss. Hehe
Stellar: dia cukup takut kalau I drive..enough said.
DG : Bila nak challenge?
I call dia makcik despite age diffence of 1 year (dia tua lagi la). Dressing kalah mak Datin kalau Co buat event. Lepas tu smooch people's ass. GELI!!!!
Ace: claim tetap lepas beb...nak query lebih-lebih aku report Big Boss. Hehe
Stellar: dia cukup takut kalau I drive..enough said.
DG : Bila nak challenge?
I call dia makcik despite age diffence of 1 year (dia tua lagi la). Dressing kalah mak Datin kalau Co buat event. Lepas tu smooch people's ass. GELI!!!!
"Swinging Bowl" <- my mums English translation of Mangkuk Hayun.
I say Swinging Bowl to avoid people understanding me (when I'm in cursing mode) :)
Post a Comment
I say Swinging Bowl to avoid people understanding me (when I'm in cursing mode) :)
<< Home


