Sunday, June 12, 2005
My Sunday
Dad woke me up early at 9 am. Reason? Last day of Clark's Warehouse sale. By 10 am was in Shah Alam and for the first time in my life, my, my, I see manners by the patrons to the sale (are they Malaysians?). There were no pushing, queue jumping etc. Phew! However, my pocket was lighter by about RM300, bought a pair each for mom and dad.
*********
Next stop was at Giant Shah Alam. Mom said since I'm staying with them again, it's about time for me to pick up some of the grocery bills. Ok, no sweat. Also, she said it's time for me learn back the name of the fishes, the veggies and their prices. Ok, I still know cencarus, tenggiri, kurau, jenahak and so on. Have to brush up again on my bawals: cermin, hitam and putih. Veggies are a problem coz I'm non-vegetarian. But I do know my kangkungs and kailans..but the rest hampeh!My pocket was lighter by another RM150.
*********
A word of advise to everyone. Never ever invite me to go out/or disturb me on a Race day. Not F1 (what is that anyway?) but MotoGP. I do not know you or acknowledge your existence on that day. Understood?
The 250 race was much more exciting with Pedrosa coming on top in a five rider battle. The motoGP class was predictable as ever with Rossi triumphant over Gibernau. Battle for third position was between Melandri, Barros and Hayden (in that order when they crossed the finish line). Melandri has just got to stop going in too hot into corners as he keeps opening doors for others to pass him when he's wide. He should be thankful for the Honda's horsepower to help him recover his position upon exit of the apexes.
*********
Next stop was at Giant Shah Alam. Mom said since I'm staying with them again, it's about time for me to pick up some of the grocery bills. Ok, no sweat. Also, she said it's time for me learn back the name of the fishes, the veggies and their prices. Ok, I still know cencarus, tenggiri, kurau, jenahak and so on. Have to brush up again on my bawals: cermin, hitam and putih. Veggies are a problem coz I'm non-vegetarian. But I do know my kangkungs and kailans..but the rest hampeh!My pocket was lighter by another RM150.
*********
A word of advise to everyone. Never ever invite me to go out/or disturb me on a Race day. Not F1 (what is that anyway?) but MotoGP. I do not know you or acknowledge your existence on that day. Understood?
The 250 race was much more exciting with Pedrosa coming on top in a five rider battle. The motoGP class was predictable as ever with Rossi triumphant over Gibernau. Battle for third position was between Melandri, Barros and Hayden (in that order when they crossed the finish line). Melandri has just got to stop going in too hot into corners as he keeps opening doors for others to pass him when he's wide. He should be thankful for the Honda's horsepower to help him recover his position upon exit of the apexes.
Comments:
<< Home
Wokey dude... I got TK to update on F1, and you on MotoGP. Thanks...
Hehehe... Am I thinking right? U with your parents again? Ermm...
Hehehe... Am I thinking right? U with your parents again? Ermm...
DG: Yup, living with my parents again. Jaga depa lagi baguih.
To TK/TJ (if both of you reading this): No offense but F1 is not my cup of tea.
To TK/TJ (if both of you reading this): No offense but F1 is not my cup of tea.
Ermm that is good GS, while they are still around.... Some ppl only realise when their parents are gone.....
You so 'terror'....heheh I pun tak ingat names of fishes and how they look like. You live somewhere in Shah Alam? :) I go there almost everyday...I like the place...very spacey. Not like KL
F : I work in Shah Alam. Used to live here when I was married. SA is ok for living la, very suburban. Night time very dead here. Nak life...downtown KL la.
Post a Comment
<< Home


