Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sakit Mak Oooiiii!!!!

Last night after work went to the newly opened gym. Had my fitness check-up. I have xx% body fat (I know, I know I'm fat) and I'm only 63% fit. The trainer asked me what I needed and told them I want better endurance and lose the goddamn fat. I also showed him my surgically corrected right knee (I have a steel kneecap..wish I had the money to go titanium) which will always set off the metal detectors at the airport.

"Aaaa..weak legs that I see. 10 sessions with me, stronger legs you'll have"

Macam Yoda dia cakap.

Ok, so I signed up for the 10 sessions. Terbang duit lagi.

The point is, the sessions haven't even started! The fitness test was a murder. Cycling wasn't that bad (longgar lutut kejap)...but the thigh stretching part..aaarrrgghh, was f**king killing me. My dear ligaments/muscles, I'm sorry that I've put you up to this.

But since there were too many good looking ladies around (plus this lady friend of mine was also there), buat macho ajelah. (Next time nak ajak minum lepas gym, cakap la betul-betul..there is this communicating tool called handphone you know)

Today my legs feel like jelly and I'm walking like a penguin adoiii..sakit

Comments:
Thats the way dude..... me I have been dreaming of exercising all my life... never got to do it... maybe some pretty ladies should do the trick!?!
 
alahai.. tak cukup seksa diri ke? hehehe.. tapi kan baik terbang duit, jgn terbang nyawa je..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home