Friday, June 10, 2005

See You In Hell My Friend

Today I kept hearing this song playing over and over at the back of my mind.

See you in hell

can i make you an offer
you can't refuse

i kept my eyes on you
cause i tell you that you lose

and you can come with me
to a place you'll know so well

and i will take you
to the very gates of hell

See you in hell my friend
See you in hell my friend
See you in hell my friend
I'll see you in hell!!!

Your choice's made up then
how many sins can be yours

at my kingdom final choice
is yours!

you can take it
any time that you need

next thing I'll borrow
all you've got to do is bleed

Come with me, i will take you down
to the very depths of your soul
and i'll make you burn!!!

See you...see you in hell!!!
See you...see you in hell!!!

See you in hell!!!

can i make you an offer
you can't refuse

i kept my eyes on you
cause i tell you that you lose

and you can come with me
to a place you'll know so well

like i told you
at the very gates of hell

Note:

See you in hell by Grim Reaper came out in 84. As I studied in a boarding school, this song was quite a "special" song to us (those who stayed in Dorm 2 - 85 and 3 - 86 of East Wing, Big School would know) and we played it sparingly, usually only a few days before the start of fasting month. After that no more was played for the year until the next fasting month. The funny thing is, no other dorms would play this song except us. The tradition died when we left in 86.

I have downloaded the song for my hearing pleasure once in a while.

Comments:
Wow! I'm surprised I haven't heard this song before. Sounds great. I'll try and download it 2nite.

On that note, I was a big fan of Manowar during my 5th year of school, back then it was the "Kings of Metal" album. Rumors were going around that the MC boys (can't remember which batch and I don't know if the rumors were true) made "Heart of Steel" their theme song - singing it whenever they go into a game/activity. Aku giler impressed, coz the song was super wicked.

*Sigh* Those were the days.
 
ERmmm sorry, guess I was too old by then....

Anyhow, see you in heaven!
 
I don't know this song dude... and the wprding is a lil bit scary for s bad girl like me.
 
Ace : must have been my juniors. Masa time aku album depa still Into Glory Ride and Hail To England. During my time pun not many followers of Manowar. Yang aku ingat some lyrics for Hail to England:

By moonlight
We ride
Ten thousand side by side
Swords drawn; held high

Lepas tu tak ingat..hehe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home