Thursday, June 30, 2005
The Unexpected Gift
Yesterday, a package came from halfway around the world. Inside was this :

A tie!!! As my birthday present.
Cun wa cakap lu. Red background with whales as the motif. 'Go save the whales'. Heh heh, the person who sent it knows I work with the environment. So a befitting present.
A card was also presented "Slowmover, move faster will ya. Signed xxxx"
To that person, you know who you are, thanks a lot from me. You really made my day.
Sorry I didn't get you one.

A tie!!! As my birthday present.
Cun wa cakap lu. Red background with whales as the motif. 'Go save the whales'. Heh heh, the person who sent it knows I work with the environment. So a befitting present.
A card was also presented "Slowmover, move faster will ya. Signed xxxx"
To that person, you know who you are, thanks a lot from me. You really made my day.
Sorry I didn't get you one.
Comments:
<< Home
Ewok,
Memang betul orang tu pandai pilih tie. Kalau ter"funky" sangat karang takut pulak nak pakai..ramai yang jeles. :-)
Memang betul orang tu pandai pilih tie. Kalau ter"funky" sangat karang takut pulak nak pakai..ramai yang jeles. :-)
Yes, tomorrow make sure lu pakai tie tuh. Senang skit kitaorg nak pinpoint lu. Aahhh... that must be him.. the one in the red tie with the whales motif. No.. seriously, nice tie :)
And yes, Slowmover, pls move faster... *wink* Hehehe.
And yes, Slowmover, pls move faster... *wink* Hehehe.
Hey GS, thanks for coming out for BF. Hope to see u again soon.
Yeah I see the bigger pic now, just that I was taken aback, I always thought u were related somehow with Ewok? ERmmm... I think I am right..... hehehe...careful and old man like me, does see not only from the eyes.... hehehe... good to know u.
Who knows when me and Ace can afford our bikes we go riding short distance bro???? Meantime, maybe another BF ....
Yeah I see the bigger pic now, just that I was taken aback, I always thought u were related somehow with Ewok? ERmmm... I think I am right..... hehehe...careful and old man like me, does see not only from the eyes.... hehehe... good to know u.
Who knows when me and Ace can afford our bikes we go riding short distance bro???? Meantime, maybe another BF ....
DG, u tembak je yek..hehe
no need to apologise la
goslow, sori for taking up space in ur comment box ;)
no need to apologise la
goslow, sori for taking up space in ur comment box ;)
GS sorry to take space in your comment box.
No Ewok, I did not tembak. I see not only from the eyes. I am an old man. Tak caya tanya GS. Hehehehe.... actually I am adding things up and reading in between the lines. BUt lets just drop it. I think I have step on personal lives and some sensitive issues......
Cheers. I meant no harm.
Post a Comment
No Ewok, I did not tembak. I see not only from the eyes. I am an old man. Tak caya tanya GS. Hehehehe.... actually I am adding things up and reading in between the lines. BUt lets just drop it. I think I have step on personal lives and some sensitive issues......
Cheers. I meant no harm.
<< Home


