Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Joy to the World
Other people rejoice when they get/are getting married. They also rejoice becoming husbands or wives.
Me? I am rejoicing for another reason. Finally, my (our) divorce papers are through. I (We) am (are) now officially and legally single, again, at the age of 36 (xx) years old. A belated birthday present for me. Thank you.
At the moment I'm skint, broke (whatever else you want to call it) paying the lawyers for the transfer of my half share for the condo we called our home. It is now officially hers (yours).
I still owe her (you) under the terms of the divorce. Don't worry, I'm a man of my words. It may take time as I don't have it now but will make the payment(s)when I have enough, hopefully by end of the year or by 1st quarter of next year. Is that acceptable (to you)?
Forget all the above, let's celebrate while we can, my (our) independence, shall we?
p/s I know you've been reading my blog
Me? I am rejoicing for another reason. Finally, my (our) divorce papers are through. I (We) am (are) now officially and legally single, again, at the age of 36 (xx) years old. A belated birthday present for me. Thank you.
At the moment I'm skint, broke (whatever else you want to call it) paying the lawyers for the transfer of my half share for the condo we called our home. It is now officially hers (yours).
I still owe her (you) under the terms of the divorce. Don't worry, I'm a man of my words. It may take time as I don't have it now but will make the payment(s)when I have enough, hopefully by end of the year or by 1st quarter of next year. Is that acceptable (to you)?
Forget all the above, let's celebrate while we can, my (our) independence, shall we?
p/s I know you've been reading my blog
Comments:
<< Home
Girls,
Part and parcel of life. Who knows, you might get lasting marriages. Jangan takut nak kahwin, no.
Part and parcel of life. Who knows, you might get lasting marriages. Jangan takut nak kahwin, no.
hmmmm really it freaks me out to think that orang divorce senang2 je...and they are all around me...doesnt it mean or worth anything anymore? :(((
TK : Yup, life goes on.
DG : Tengok dulu la. Malas for time being. Pimping for others at the moment..haha
Fina : No jodoh..what to do? Divorce tak senang la oi, masuk court, lawyer's office etc. Time consuming and energy draining.
DG : Tengok dulu la. Malas for time being. Pimping for others at the moment..haha
Fina : No jodoh..what to do? Divorce tak senang la oi, masuk court, lawyer's office etc. Time consuming and energy draining.
mmm... for lack of better words, enjoy single life again gs.
now that u r skint, do i have to buy my own nasi beriani gam? ok ok :)just kidding
now that u r skint, do i have to buy my own nasi beriani gam? ok ok :)just kidding
sometimes (well, most of the time) we just have to take the risk. we can only plan but the future belongs to Allah. enjoy your life while you still can.
Post a Comment
<< Home


