Monday, July 11, 2005

MCKK Centenary Celebration Day 26 March 2005

Due to work and too many pictures to go through (read: censor), finally found the right pictures of MCKK's 100 years celebration to be posted in my blog. Sorry for the delay.

The flyer (front)


The flyer (back)


The night before the event. Class of 86 gathering at a go-kart track in Ipoh (after makan-makan)


Racing time!!! Jostling for the quickest kart and not the dud


Prior to the main event. The guy on the left is George, class of 79. He's a song writer, going by the name of ???. Fulltime he works for the Government, my S.O for the environmental works I'm doing. Cronyism? Heh heh.


The gajahs which brought the surat watikah. Huh??


Class of 86 on the royal stage together with Hani Mohsin, class of 82 "Saya nak beli huruf M" of Roda Impian fame.


All in about 40+ of us came back for the celebration from the 120 odd members. Not all could be captured on camera as some of them were busy with work (siapa suruh jadi volunteers?)

Am I in the pictures? Yes, in some of them. Cari sendirilah beb!

Comments:
gambar kecik cammaner nak carik.
ps: sponsored by TM Net and Ranhill tuh.. :)
 
Shell : Gambar2 tu memang saja buat kecik. Hehe. Sponsors ramai MCOB. Nak buat camne?
 
I know which one is you... I know now! Hooray!!!
 
Alamak..busted!! Stellar, don't tell anyone.
 
Hehehehe.... Stell which on is slowmover????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home