Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Out of commission

I will be out of commission until I say so. Slow connectivity and workload are among the reasons. Guess my free period is now over.

Don't worry, I'll still be reading my usual blogs and may post comments to it.

Update

I'll be joining the brown water navy (doing bathymetric and topography survey)for the next couple of days at Sg Pahang followed by diving off Tioman for coral mapping and socio-economic impact assessment (read: interview orang kampung) works. Woo hoo!!!

Comments:
Alamak everybody is busy like me la..... hehehe.... You know I will be waiting... hehehe....
 
WHat happenedf to your angry post???
 
DG : Tak boleh nak buat apa-apa, tiba-tiba sibuk aje kat opis ni. Berlambak pulak nak kena buat.

Itu angry post kena padamla..malas nak cari xxxxx.

Shell : I nak chocolate ice cream. Better still, peanut butter and jelly ice cream made by a certain brand, Umpqua. (Sorry Ewok, tak promote your brand of ice cream)

Relax ppl, I'm cool.
 
a virtual ice cream coming..

have fun surveying kelikatan dan bentuk muka Sg Pahang.. tak banyak nyamuk ke?
 
goslow,
tak pe... tak kisah punya.

can go camping ah kat sg pahang?
 
gonna miss you(r) writing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home