Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Coming Clean

The last time I visited my Atok (Grandmother) was in November for Hari Raya, that too with the Ex, before the big D. And she lives in PJ. Excuse me, what month is it now?

I have been avoiding people (mostly relatives) so that I don't need to announce my recently attained status. Heck, I even deliberately missed the last tahlil for my late grandfather by staying late in the office and asked my parents to cover for me, asking them to tell some wishy-washy story about my whereabouts.

School holidays is coming up and I have 3 wedding invitations to attend ( I hate weddings, especially now). 1 in KL (my cousin's - real SOB), 1 in Muar (relative - unknown) and 1 in JB (another cousin - hardly know her). I am forced to go as I have been designated as supir for these events. My parents have told me that under no further circumstances will they be covering for me. Time to break the news, they said.

I guess the time had come finally for me to come clean with my relatives (or whoever is willing to hear). Get it off my chest quickly (silent death) and the best part (on the lighter side) looking/gauging at their expressions when I say it (terkejut beruk? Maybe). At least this way I don't need to hear (and answer) anymore :

"Sherry tak nak balik Mesia for good ke?" or

"When is Sherry coming down again?" or

"Eh, Auntie nak ke sana la, can you give me Sherry's contact number, dia sure tau mana good place for shoppingkan?" or

"Anak makcik, si Melaun sekeluarga tu nak ke sana bercuti, boleh tak tumpang tinggal kat rumah Sherry tu?"

Man, my Atok would definitely be disappointed when I break the news to her. She loved her dearly.

Comments:
Good Luck fren.
 
eh.. atok saya tinggal PJ and she's also from Muar + JB.
Kita sedara kot.. :)
I hate family gatherings too, but I guessed my reasons are different.

Kemsalam kat Atok eh..
 
Just tell your grandma as little as possible..... Dont want to break her heart.... enuf heart brokens....

Anyhow, aint it time to "hunt" again.....???? Who knows at the weddings.... ermmm....

Good luck bro....
 
Hunt me! Hunt me!

eh Dade, ok tak my tagline to goslow? I'm single oso...
 
i hate weddings :o
 
Stell u need to check with GS la.... he prefer "bi" or not.....

I think GS not ready for serious relationship.... why not get to know each other first la.... then see how.... Dont scare GS away!
 
sherry who?
 
Zetty : Bukan nama sebenar..tapi kalau Shell's real name is Shareen, then ada bau-bau bachang la tu.

DG : La ni semua wallop..tang gay aje kena tolak. *My arse still virgin*

Sooz : If my own wedding..I like..hehe

Stell : I'm so far down the pecking line. Can I potong queue?

DG : My Atok kurang pendengaran sikit. Have to really like shout at her. Nak crita pendek camne?

Hunting at relatives' wedding? Giler ke?

Shell : Alamak, kita bersedara? Err, u pernah pi SIGS ke?

Stell : Can you be the one to break the news?
 
tapi kalau Shell's real name is Shareen <-- apa salah saya nih? :D

uishh.. hampir tercekik apple saya seeing ur comment.

u r trying to kill me?

heh. saya budak kampung. saya sekolah di Muo.
 
Shell : Her name is close to yours, if Shareen is really it. Fina, Zetty..tolong confirm.

Yang tercekik tu apple, bukan you..in my defence, I was not trying to kill you.
 
excuse my slowness, but who live in PJ? ur atok or the ex?

but gs, my take is the more u tangguh, the more difficult and annoying the issue will become. let's get it over with, and then you'd feel a lot better and freer. and don't give a lurus answer, ok, hehe.

heh, what do i now, anyway?
 
ops, i mean, what do i know, anyway?
 
Ewok : my Atok la lives in PJ. Ex living somewhere not near the equator line like the rest of us do.
 
sooner or later they will know so better sooner than later. last raya my cousin announced the news and of course everyone was shocked. but it's good because everyone was there to give him support. i'm sure there are "cakap-cakap sumbang di belakang", but what's important is to have the people that matters behind you in times like this. but, as Ewok said, what do i know...

btw, i need info on tenggol for my work. can i email u?
 
You want me to break the news?
Oh can... so pass me the details I'll do the rest.

Btw, would you consider going out with bi-sex?
 
Damn I'm flirting again!!!
 
PS : Ya la..wait for the wedding la, then i drop da bomb.

About Tenggol you can email me at flippul@hotmail.com

Stell : I have no discrimination against your sexual polarity. Hehe.

Looking at the line up;

1. Sunshine
2. Gen
3. MIV
4. Muddy?
5. Me - wah..so far down.

You have my email address what..flirting allowed meh. ;-)
 
confirm
 
Stell come join GS, Ace and me this Saturday at Devi's.

Want to see u flirting with GS, or just hot hot chicken shit only.... GS already mentioned what.... because he is still a virgin, he only "tolak" gay... the rest ok.... but go slow ok.....
 
Zetty : Thank you :-)

DG : Saturday ni kena check dulu la..itu Guv'nor sudah lineupkan kerja-kerja yg perlu dibuat kat rumah. can only confirm on Friday.
 
GS:
Aiyaakkk!!!
Why put the list up like that? Jatuh saham mak!
I better dream of someone tonight to decide who should come first.

And rite now I hope I would dream of a girl (butch or feminine) cos my sexual orientation has becoming more complicated. Since you don't mind about that... I shall mail you soon.

Flirt!!!

P/s Muddy tu sejak bila plak flirt dgn saya? Kompius ni...
 
Dade:
Ace, GS and you?
Hish... kenot tahan to flirt when so many people around. I rather make it private.

And this weekend I have to go back to my home town. I just dapat new niece lor...
 
memamng confirm nama di ataas ialah nama sebenar.....neways..good luck dude...buat muka toye je if possible kalau diorang tekejut beruk....but sorry it happened to you..must be painful..
 
Stell sah ler u ni flirt "hot hot chicken shit"..... hehehehe... Its cool, we let u some private time with GS.....
 
*slaps Fina and Zetty on the head*

Ish.. jahat jahat nih.. bilang atok kang!
 
Dade:
What is thisss?
Where got hot hot chicken shit flirting?

There are rules in flirtingla...
Rules #1:...
Rules #2:...

Ish,nana boleh cerita lebih2 cos this is GS punya comment box. I'll explain to you the rules in private. Okey!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
stell.. i wanna know too..!
 
Stell : Muddy tak masuk list? Wuih..naik setakuk nih.hehe. Congrats oso jadi auntie.

The comment box is there..taruk ajela apa nak. Open what.

Shell : Kawan2 u baik pe. Nak belajar ape2 sila belajar ngan Stell..dia tera tang bab ni.

Fina : leks la. I guess I learnt my lesson..long distance relationship will never happen again, I hope.

DG : Jgn sakat lebih2 bro..karang tak menjadi pulak.
 
tengkiu goslow...tengkiu *hins* *hins* kembang idung.

meh fina join operasi seri kembangan.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home