Thursday, August 11, 2005

Haze Diving

Only in Malaysia can you do this!!! Gwailoh somemore.


Comments:
who's that?
 
caya lah Mr Kapcai..!
 
it's funny lah, but then everyone has to be creative to survive :)

btw, you just got your Rexton ke?
 
Stell : Entah, My diving instructor bagi the pix. One of his students kut?

Shell : At least dia boleh start kapchai tu..heh heh.

Ewok : Haze dah teruk sangat. Kalau boleh I pun nak sedut compressed air tu.

Yup, Rexton sudah mali...DIE to all who messes up with me on the road. HAHAHA *evil laugh*
 
alah.. tu pakai starter electric tuh..
 
We all should be using the oxygen mask!!!

Waaaaaaaa lu GS, ala Lexton liam liam saja ahhhhh..... When la take us all for a spin!!!????
 
dapat duduk kat bumbung rexton pun jadik la...mintak2 tak kemik.
 
Ms D : Thanks for highlighting it. Errr, I'm close to finish reading the book that I borrowed. Nanti nak pulangkan I tell u ok.
 
Zetty, DG : Wei, pinjam kejap aje..saja nak test power. By next week hantar ke site la.
 
lerrr.. ingat jadik hak milik u itu rexton. Aisay.. cannot merasa la like this. sigh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home