Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hot under the collar

I'm always the quiet one in the office. I hardly disturb people and just do my own work.

This time RI, the mangkuk hayun really made my day... she made me lose my temper. For the time in my working life I had a slanging match with someone (her). Basically it was about making a payment. Boss has agreed to pay immediately and she was in the meeting (it was told directly to her stupid face). Why does she suddenly wants to show off her stripes once outside the room? Cannot do like this, cannot do like that. What, she thinks it's her money? FUCK OFF!!! JUST DO AS YOU'RE BLOODY TOLD TO.

Tensiiioonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
u must be tension bcos tak cukup tido also. am so sorry
 
Ewok : Not your fault la...just time to explode at her.
 
First time here bro. She must be the kepochi type. And yeah, at times, one needs to be bad too. Im with you.
 
Now I know why you sleep early tonite. Tension rupanya.
Guess what? I'm still at my office office doing this freakin tender.

ShaaaaiiiTTT!!!
 
Stell : Ngatuk punya pasal la. Culprit dia kat atas tu :D

I won the bet?

MIV : Thanks dude. Come often. You've got a good site yourself too. Lotsa admirers I see. Afraid can't give any comments there ok. Hope you'll understand.

Ms D : Breathing la ni. Kang mati pulak kalau tak bernafas.
 
org kampung...

incik pun tension..?

say..
You! Off my planet!!
:)

nak cokelat?
 
Shell : Belgian chocolates please..you going to Brussels right?

Rasa macam nak sepak Accord dia kat parking tuh
 
ni laa antara jenis2 manusia yg patut dilepuk.
 
GS:
Dade dah tutup his blog too. I just got in to my office. Wanna play futsal tonite?
 
Zetty : Yup..just like your Mr. Freeloader

Stell : Ya la..so long Mr. DG. My futsal is tonite, like always. Rio de Futsal in SJ.
 
off topic.. thanks for u-know-what. i'll let u know when it's up & running. will try make u feymes. hehe...
 
Ha ha looks like you got yerself an *sshole too..Good luck mate, just make the toye face. Not worth your time and energy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home