Monday, August 08, 2005

My Project Director - The Idiot

Of all the idiots in the world, why do I get him to be my PD?

I had to bloody work my arse off over the weekend (tired from all the travelling) and now he tells me there's no need to rush in the progress claim. I had told him to settle for the submission of advance first. I told him everything would be ready within this week.

Bangang..orang cakap tak nak dengar. Dengar lagi cakap S.O. (Supervising Officer) tu. Kalau dia suruh makan taik, kau pun mesti makan punya. $*$&$$*(&*^^&*%^$%#%!

In fact, everything would be done by tomorrow, earlier than expected. My Performance and Advance Bonds together with my CAR & Public Liability Insurance. Why make life difficult, right?

Comments:
Hey you, Mr. Project Director!!!

@#$^!5&^%%*&#@!@#

Tak paham lagi tak tau la.

(Kawan, Gua tukang sambung je. Tiba2 rasa nak maki orang. Hehehe)

SM, take it easy aight! Be good!
 
Incik..

Bak kata kawan saya zetty..
Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head.

But in your case bitch-slap might be too feminin.. I think smacking will do..

Err.. excuse my french. :D
 
betul tu shell..
 
Stell : Thanks for the back-up

Shell : He hasn't tasted my penampar jepun lagi. Heh.

Zetty : Betul yang mana..her french? :-)
 
human.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home