Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nak Glamer Jugak

A couple of weeks back I received another tie as present for my birthday.

A couple of hours ago, I received a YM :

"Have you worn the tie I gave you? How come you never blogged about it?"

" Worn it once. Pretty busy. Will blog about it soon"

"I'm being a brat..blog about it NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! I pun nak glamer jugak"

Sheesshh...better blog now or I'll never hear the end of it.

So ladies & gentelmen (and Ms Brat), a pic of the beautiful tie.

Cantik kan??? Very Bluesy


p/s Ms Brat..loved the tie. Thanks. :-)



Comments:
Are you wearing it today?
 
Eh, if i give you boxer, will you blog about it (with the photo)?
 
GS and Stell.... dont want pic of the boxer only la.... with GS wearing it la.... so Stell give one la!!!!
 
blue flower motive neck tie...hint of getting in touch with ur feminine sensitive side or just a sign of metrosexual male?
 
Stell : Not wearing any tie today. Uniform day la.

I'll blog anything!!! Ni flirting ke?

DG : Between Stell and me only la. :-)

Zetty : Both I think. Any funkier I have to be *ga-alif-ya* to wear it.
 
kerja pulau pun kena pakai tie eh?
Do you still wear ur school tie every monday?
 
Shell : Kat ofis aje pakai tie la. Kat site takkan pakai pulak.

Wednesdays...not Mondays. But I hardly wear them (not your typical MCKK guy)
 
oh.. sorry eh.. tersalah hari.
i tot everyone is a fanatic.
applogies Mister.
 
tie merah tie biru
u marah .............



hahahha.. freak u out, huh?
 
nice tie, very the flowery like that....suitable for both male and female..
 
Shell : Don't assume2 la. heh

Ewok : Don't la..panic la ni.

Fina : You're a brat too right? Sorry ye..not you la. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home