Thursday, August 11, 2005
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Driving Etiquette
1. Please do not give your signal and cut into my lane at the last minute.
2. Please do not tailgate me if I'm slow.
3. Please do not try to outrun me when I'm speeding.
4. Please do try to give the finger to me if I deny your wishes on the road.
5. Please do not tempt me at the traffic lights or on any parts of the road with your antics....
.....because I'm now driving a motherfucka of a vehicle...and not afraid to use it to bully you off them.
Thanks Boss!!!
1. Please do not give your signal and cut into my lane at the last minute.
2. Please do not tailgate me if I'm slow.
3. Please do not try to outrun me when I'm speeding.
4. Please do try to give the finger to me if I deny your wishes on the road.
5. Please do not tempt me at the traffic lights or on any parts of the road with your antics....
.....because I'm now driving a motherfucka of a vehicle...and not afraid to use it to bully you off them.
Thanks Boss!!!


