Monday, September 12, 2005
......and Men are from Mars
Yesterday had lunch with a loony, pervert, sex maniac, horny, hard headed friend.
The conversation went like this :
Me : Wassup?
She : Yak, yak, blah, blah, drone, drone,
It went for a long looooooooong time
When she asked me,
She : So you how?
Me : S'okay
That's it. ONE word only.
Aiyaa....fail....fail....la.
The conversation went like this :
Me : Wassup?
She : Yak, yak, blah, blah, drone, drone,
It went for a long looooooooong time
When she asked me,
She : So you how?
Me : S'okay
That's it. ONE word only.
Aiyaa....fail....fail....la.
Comments:
<< Home
my cousin asked me the same thing and he has the same problem as you.
and my advice was,
"you don't need to talk much. you just need to know how to make good jokes and of course good sense of humour. That's what women find sexy."
Selamat mencuba. :D
and my advice was,
"you don't need to talk much. you just need to know how to make good jokes and of course good sense of humour. That's what women find sexy."
Selamat mencuba. :D
you did good, considering you had food in your mouth.
it's downright disgusting to talk with your mouth full.
it's downright disgusting to talk with your mouth full.
Babe : Manners kena ada. I didn't talk with my mouth full.
Fina : Kantoi habis
Shell : May I try it with you? :D
Fina : Kantoi habis
Shell : May I try it with you? :D
hey..
that's funny.. there you go. easy right? you are doing well..
*clap clap clap*
Now try it with a REAL person. :D
that's funny.. there you go. easy right? you are doing well..
*clap clap clap*
Now try it with a REAL person. :D
Ewok : Can try la :D
Frank : I think I'm on drugs or something
Shell : TQ, TQ. Siapa nak jadi mangsa nih?
Post a Comment
Frank : I think I'm on drugs or something
Shell : TQ, TQ. Siapa nak jadi mangsa nih?
<< Home


