Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Attacked and disabled
My browser has been attacked by #!$#@%#%^&^&* and currently disabled despite the various anti-spyware used; ad-aware and spybot. Can't do any postings until my IT people rectify the problem. No more postings until such time.
p/s Am currently posting from 6515. Cool eh!
Shell : any cool stuff to counter this?
p/s Am currently posting from 6515. Cool eh!
Shell : any cool stuff to counter this?
Comments:
<< Home
Shell, Zetty : Ish, nasib baik tak ikut cakap korang. They reinstalled my user profile again after mumbo-jumboing my C: Since when did i surf xxx???
Fina : Dey aci, tak sampai 3 bulan pakai la.
Fina : Dey aci, tak sampai 3 bulan pakai la.
Saya buta IT. I'd usually pull the plug and pretended I just turning on the PC for first time :o)
*denial is power*
*denial is power*
if the server is attacked in MY office, everybody celebrates and goes home (or have really, really, really long lunches). :P
Zetty : Where can surf to those sites. Ni kan laptop office. Heh heh.
Fina : Devi's tose on me.
Muddy : I wished. Never happened..short of me bombing the bloody room.
Frank : Did that too, but then this is a laptop. How la?
Post a Comment
Fina : Devi's tose on me.
Muddy : I wished. Never happened..short of me bombing the bloody room.
Frank : Did that too, but then this is a laptop. How la?
<< Home


