Saturday, September 10, 2005
Birthdays during September
Today is my Mak's birthday. She's 71. Have written something longer but decided to cut short with this wish : Happy Birthday Mak.
**************************
On the 12th will be my big brother's birthday. He'll be 44.
**************************
We're celebrating their birthday tonight with a barbeque at my brother's place in Bandar Utama.
The Food


The Fruits and Kuihs

The Birthday Cakes
This cake from us

This from the kids (kononnya)

**************************
My "cili-api"ed nephew's birthday (his 3rd) will be on the 23rd. However, my sister will be coming down from KK together with brat next weekend so he may celebrate his birthday (brought forward) with his cousins here.
Perhaps I could do the same trick again on his birthday....hahahahaha
Of course, once he's here, he has to abide to the rules I would lay down to him :
1. The TV belongs to me
2. The Astro set belongs to me
3. You can watch Disney playground (Ch 63) only when I'm not around.
4. Any mutiny will be dealt with severely (duduk kat luar rumahlah).
**************************
Happy Birthday all!!!!
**************************
On the 12th will be my big brother's birthday. He'll be 44.
**************************
We're celebrating their birthday tonight with a barbeque at my brother's place in Bandar Utama.
The Food


The Fruits and Kuihs

The Birthday Cakes
This cake from us

This from the kids (kononnya)

**************************
My "cili-api"ed nephew's birthday (his 3rd) will be on the 23rd. However, my sister will be coming down from KK together with brat next weekend so he may celebrate his birthday (brought forward) with his cousins here.
Perhaps I could do the same trick again on his birthday....hahahahaha
Of course, once he's here, he has to abide to the rules I would lay down to him :
1. The TV belongs to me
2. The Astro set belongs to me
3. You can watch Disney playground (Ch 63) only when I'm not around.
4. Any mutiny will be dealt with severely (duduk kat luar rumahlah).
**************************
Happy Birthday all!!!!
Comments:
<< Home
banyaknya celebrations. i always pening nak pikir what to buy for birthdays. kan senang kalau bagi duit je.
btw, this is nothing to do with birthday, but i love september. the beginning of Fall. Just lovely.
btw, this is nothing to do with birthday, but i love september. the beginning of Fall. Just lovely.
When Adam was 3, everytime he wanted to see his cartoon while I'm watching a movie.. i will ugut him...
"kalau Adam tukar cartoon, auntie tak nak beli cokelat."
Adam will give me back the remote.
Last March, I threatened him with something similar.. but then, he buat tak tau.. and said..
"Auntie nih.. tak elok la makan cokelat, nanti gigi buruk.."
bebudak zaman sekarang.. ish ish..
Happy besdayz to all.
"kalau Adam tukar cartoon, auntie tak nak beli cokelat."
Adam will give me back the remote.
Last March, I threatened him with something similar.. but then, he buat tak tau.. and said..
"Auntie nih.. tak elok la makan cokelat, nanti gigi buruk.."
bebudak zaman sekarang.. ish ish..
Happy besdayz to all.
Ms D : Aiyoo penatla.
Ewok : Nowadays no more presents. Bagi duit aje or Sijil Simpanan Premium. "Uncle tak cool la"
Shell : I'm thinking of giving him the Cili Api treatment again. Heh heh. Of course this time no evidence la, nanti CSI nampak.
Err, bukan you hantu coklat ke? :P
Ewok : Nowadays no more presents. Bagi duit aje or Sijil Simpanan Premium. "Uncle tak cool la"
Shell : I'm thinking of giving him the Cili Api treatment again. Heh heh. Of course this time no evidence la, nanti CSI nampak.
Err, bukan you hantu coklat ke? :P
And you have to show off the food pictures in your blog....lapar nih...and i'm fasting today...shesshh....
Post a Comment
<< Home


