Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Cuti-Cuti
During my biking days, most of my trips up north (too many to count)involves excursions to the southern parts of Thailand, namely Phuket, Haatyai, Pattaya, Narathiwat, Betong and Yala.
Trips to Phuket, Haatyai, Pattaya and Betong were fun because :
1. Lots of twisties and off camber roads (can't find it here -technical riding required)
2. Cheap booze (for my friends la)
3. Massages
4. Girls (include also of Ah Kuas -these guys have kinky taste)
5. Hotels (x rated channel 24 hours)
I hate :
1. Dusty and slippery roads
2. Lorry drivers don't give a damn to bikers
3. Starts at the front but always end up in the rear
4. My back aches due to the "superman like" riding position and my feet numbed due to the vibration of the engine
5. Riding behind an easy rider because its like riding behind a shotgun (they tend to backfire a lot)
Being the most innocent of all (ha ha right), I always become the middle man when the time comes for negotiation with the hootchie mamas. Somehow or rather, by using my limited vocabulary of Thai, I can always get a better rate for my "cheong"ing brothers.
Sometimes, my limited vocab do get me into trouble when my business proposition goes towards an innocent person instead to the ladies of the night. I've been slapped, spat and maki kaw kaw. Well, who asked her/them to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time?
So, what's my point here?
It has been 5 years since I visited Thailand and yes, I'm going there next week (Bangkok to be exact), courtesy of the Company. Some "makciks" (including RI) from the office will also be going but I'm sure I'll be able to ditch them when the time comes. Heh heh.
Woo hoo!!! Time for me to brush up my Thai again.
p/s any recommendations for the places to visit are welcomed here. *hint* *hint*
Trips to Phuket, Haatyai, Pattaya and Betong were fun because :
1. Lots of twisties and off camber roads (can't find it here -technical riding required)
2. Cheap booze (for my friends la)
3. Massages
4. Girls (include also of Ah Kuas -these guys have kinky taste)
5. Hotels (x rated channel 24 hours)
I hate :
1. Dusty and slippery roads
2. Lorry drivers don't give a damn to bikers
3. Starts at the front but always end up in the rear
4. My back aches due to the "superman like" riding position and my feet numbed due to the vibration of the engine
5. Riding behind an easy rider because its like riding behind a shotgun (they tend to backfire a lot)
Being the most innocent of all (ha ha right), I always become the middle man when the time comes for negotiation with the hootchie mamas. Somehow or rather, by using my limited vocabulary of Thai, I can always get a better rate for my "cheong"ing brothers.
Sometimes, my limited vocab do get me into trouble when my business proposition goes towards an innocent person instead to the ladies of the night. I've been slapped, spat and maki kaw kaw. Well, who asked her/them to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time?
So, what's my point here?
It has been 5 years since I visited Thailand and yes, I'm going there next week (Bangkok to be exact), courtesy of the Company. Some "makciks" (including RI) from the office will also be going but I'm sure I'll be able to ditch them when the time comes. Heh heh.
Woo hoo!!! Time for me to brush up my Thai again.
p/s any recommendations for the places to visit are welcomed here. *hint* *hint*
Comments:
<< Home
Pak Pong and Khao San Road..
Pak Pong -- boleh pengsan ooo tgk show dia.. geliii ok.:))
Khao San Road --- you can test ur negotiation skills ;)
Tinggal hotel kat mana?
Oh.. I like cruising along Chao Phrya River..
Prepare to get stuffed!
Viel Spaß!
Pak Pong -- boleh pengsan ooo tgk show dia.. geliii ok.:))
Khao San Road --- you can test ur negotiation skills ;)
Tinggal hotel kat mana?
Oh.. I like cruising along Chao Phrya River..
Prepare to get stuffed!
Viel Spaß!
Ms D : I'm going for the real thing la. No need my new friends. Hahaha. Err, what's the address for the BKK s** guide again? :D
Shell : Hotel? Sampai sekarang tak tahu. Lembab punya admin. Surfing Google Earth for Khao San. Alamak, jumpa Bocholt pulak :D
Shell : Hotel? Sampai sekarang tak tahu. Lembab punya admin. Surfing Google Earth for Khao San. Alamak, jumpa Bocholt pulak :D
they say bras are pretty and cheap over there: buy 3 for an equivalent of RM10. is that what i want?
dont what? wriggle the rear end? giving you ideas? shrieking like a banshee?
typical of a man - indecisive.
typical of a man - indecisive.
Bro, take a tuk tuk. They will help you with the fine selections. Keh keh keh.
Sekian, khap khun khap, mai ikut pintu, keluaq ikut tingkap.
Sekian, khap khun khap, mai ikut pintu, keluaq ikut tingkap.
babe::
i reckon u can do a show in Pak Pong too. Hamsap Parang(and msians) likes Asian girls wringgling their bottoms. :). U can finally quit ur day job. :D
Slowmover :: google earth nampak bocholt eh? should be just a tiny mini dot. I tried to google Gombak, tak nampak apa pun..
i reckon u can do a show in Pak Pong too. Hamsap Parang(and msians) likes Asian girls wringgling their bottoms. :). U can finally quit ur day job. :D
Slowmover :: google earth nampak bocholt eh? should be just a tiny mini dot. I tried to google Gombak, tak nampak apa pun..
Aik, if innocent how to operate your brothel nanti? heheheh kidding mate :) I'm always fascinated by these big big bikes esp when they're on the highways. Wah! They look so good riding so fast ;)
MIV : Roger that dude.
Shell : Wei, Pat la, bukan Pak. Farang, bukan parang..you nak tetak siapa? :D
Zoom in between 10K to 5K feet la. Baru Bocholt tu nampak besar.
Frank : Innocent looking means the MIB will not kejar you.
Besar motor, besar expenses, besar idea nak modify.
Shell : Wei, Pat la, bukan Pak. Farang, bukan parang..you nak tetak siapa? :D
Zoom in between 10K to 5K feet la. Baru Bocholt tu nampak besar.
Frank : Innocent looking means the MIB will not kejar you.
Besar motor, besar expenses, besar idea nak modify.
Slow, I was at SIC this morning for a meeting and they took us to see a few Motor GP racers. I met the cute guy with the brown curly hair and blue greenish greyish eyes. I think his name is Rossi. He is very polite calling me maam ;o)
And I teringat pulak kat you bila tgk the big bikes
Post a Comment
And I teringat pulak kat you bila tgk the big bikes
<< Home


