Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Buka puasa
The pix below has been used several times by the press. It was one of the pics used by RTM for the old skool 100 years documentary. NST too has used this pic for paper edition of the celebration and most recently for NST's 100+ years anniversary. I took this pic off NST's archives.

To you guys, it's just a pix. To us (those in the pix) ...it means a lot.
That people, is the Class of 86. Yes, I'm in it. Try to find me. The diskang years.
20 years on, we sure have changed a lot. Physically yes...we all have stomachs (heh), grey hair or some other defects. Most of have been married once or twice, divorced etc. Most of us have been successful in life. We have several lawyers, bankers, a supposedly terrorist (ada ke mat salleh kata dodol tu C4 explosive), a drug dealer (yes he is), wannabe politicians, several Datuks-in the-making and an environmentalist (me me). So funny, those who became teachers, well, English teachers, came from Set C and not from the higher sets (sungguh menghairankan) . Guess Cikgu's enthusiasm must have rubbed it on them.
Anyway, the point is, Class of 86 is having our annual berbuka puasa this evening at the Old Skool Penthouse. The usual suspects will be there. Hey, I missed last year's so I'm not gonna miss this year punya.
Selamat Berbuka Puasa all!!

To you guys, it's just a pix. To us (those in the pix) ...it means a lot.
That people, is the Class of 86. Yes, I'm in it. Try to find me. The diskang years.
20 years on, we sure have changed a lot. Physically yes...we all have stomachs (heh), grey hair or some other defects. Most of have been married once or twice, divorced etc. Most of us have been successful in life. We have several lawyers, bankers, a supposedly terrorist (ada ke mat salleh kata dodol tu C4 explosive), a drug dealer (yes he is), wannabe politicians, several Datuks-in the-making and an environmentalist (me me). So funny, those who became teachers, well, English teachers, came from Set C and not from the higher sets (sungguh menghairankan) . Guess Cikgu's enthusiasm must have rubbed it on them.
Anyway, the point is, Class of 86 is having our annual berbuka puasa this evening at the Old Skool Penthouse. The usual suspects will be there. Hey, I missed last year's so I'm not gonna miss this year punya.
Selamat Berbuka Puasa all!!
Comments:
<< Home
Kata tak boleh mention the *forbidden* word in the blog pasal the RSS but you yourself put a photo with the *forbidden* word in it..
haa. jawap.. :P
haa. jawap.. :P
Shell : RSS tracker will not pick up the *forbidden* word in the pix la. Sheesh. Jumpa tak I, if yes, murtabak on me :D
hahaha bro, sumpah tak jumpa muka lu dalam tu....mamat diskang rupanya.....mind introducing me to the drug dealer? i need to save up on my stock...
Leen : You are not to disclose my whereabouts pls.
Shell : Habis..NST punya archive simpan gambar kecik nak buat camner. Bagus jugak..tak senang korang nak kenal muka nih.
Babe : No worries...
RE : Wei...sekarang maintain bro.
Zetty : 20 years on..I don't think we change much
Shell : Habis..NST punya archive simpan gambar kecik nak buat camner. Bagus jugak..tak senang korang nak kenal muka nih.
Babe : No worries...
RE : Wei...sekarang maintain bro.
Zetty : 20 years on..I don't think we change much
Fina : ada la muka gua dalam gambar tu..lu tak pandai carik. Takat ventolin tu tak yah carik dia pun.
slowmover: I wont dude, toksah la risau. But why tanak ek? Ventolin? That's so 80's. Sekarang dah kena upgrade to Symbicort hehehe.
Tatot : Memang pun.
LAB : Yang pakai Ventolin tu came from the jurassic era kut.
Ms D : Bit slow today, aren't we?
LAB : Yang pakai Ventolin tu came from the jurassic era kut.
Ms D : Bit slow today, aren't we?
sure best leh get together like that. Giler lama tak get together.
I just had my get together with friends from varsity years last saturday. But mine is no where near 86 laa. hehehehe.
hope u enjoyed ur buka puasa
Post a Comment
I just had my get together with friends from varsity years last saturday. But mine is no where near 86 laa. hehehehe.
hope u enjoyed ur buka puasa
<< Home


