Monday, October 17, 2005

Don't quite know how to title this

I freak out easily nowadays.

Usually when I'm backed into a corner, I'd go out fighting..now I'll just retreat and bury myself. If I'm too forward, I'd back down and apologise. Don't force me, push me or I'll run away and may never come back.

I'm not ready for anything, yet.

Comments:
whoa dude...powerful entry with hidden meaning hehhee.....lu ada stalker ka??
 
wwuuu ada admier.
cayalah incik :)
 
it's your life, you know. listen to your heart.
 
Lil Ms D : What has boobs gotta do with it?

Ewok : Setting my priorities straight.

Shell/Fina : Pre-emptive strike..comprehende?
 
RE : Having fun la ni...but no responsibilities hanging round my neck pls.
 
jangan lari-lari, nanti jatuh sendiri susah. Jalan slow-slow.
 
Brader... jgn lari2 brader... nanti dahaga... puasa tak nih? Hehehehe... kiddin.

Pre-emptive strike? *garu kepala*
 
pre-epmtive? ooooooooohhhhh... paham ler... hehhee
 
Am I missing somewhere?
 
Times like that, I wish I can just bury my head in the sand like them ostriches.
 
hey, take it easy ok. take a deep breath n go have iced mocha.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home