Friday, October 14, 2005
Lawan Tokeh
I am not a disorganised person. Really.
I know I haveshitloads heaps of paper strewn all over my desk. Despite them lying around, I know what to find, where and when to find, if I ever do need to find one.
My secretary however thinks differently. After many attempts of clearing/organising my desk, she finally blew her top.
"I nak you kemas you punya meja hari ni jugak. Kalau you tak nak, apa-apa surat ke you datang tempat I dan ambil sendiri. I tak nak masuk bilik you selagi tak dikemaskan"
Aiyaa..macam ini punya orang pun ada ke?
Two hours of cleaning, my desk is now tidy and clear of unnecessary papers. Penat oii berkemas.
Damn...6+ more hours to go.
I know I have
My secretary however thinks differently. After many attempts of clearing/organising my desk, she finally blew her top.
"I nak you kemas you punya meja hari ni jugak. Kalau you tak nak, apa-apa surat ke you datang tempat I dan ambil sendiri. I tak nak masuk bilik you selagi tak dikemaskan"
Aiyaa..macam ini punya orang pun ada ke?
Two hours of cleaning, my desk is now tidy and clear of unnecessary papers. Penat oii berkemas.
Damn...6+ more hours to go.
Comments:
<< Home
waaah tortoise ada sekretari!!! got bergetah or not?
ask your sekretari to kemaskan my meja. i can't seem to keep a kemas meja for long.
ask your sekretari to kemaskan my meja. i can't seem to keep a kemas meja for long.
Yes, I know u r not a disorganized person one...so, ada unpack boxes lagik kat my place...bila boleh organize kan tu?
Post a Comment
<< Home


