Sunday, October 30, 2005
Letih
I have been running around quite a lot for the past week. These last two days I have been asleep for a long long time. Tired..dead tired.
Officially I'm on leave for the whole of next week. However, work beckons and I have to run around (again) tomorrow. I'm also on call 24 hours as work at site continues despite the public holidays. I have a target to dredge 360K cubic metres of sand by 31st Dec. However, with the monsoon season started, work has slowed down and we are 27% behind schedule.
Joint pre-survey between us (the contractor and the Government) has to be conducted tomorrow for the finished works. However, the officials have all gone on leave. How am I going to make my claim for the works done if they are not there?
Due to the anxiety I'm facing, my sleeping pattern has been very disjointed. Instead of having a nice restful sleep, I'm getting more tired. I even dream of work while sleeping. Hopefully I can clear things up by tomorrow.
To those I've ignored for the past week..it ain't you, it's me.
Sorry.
Officially I'm on leave for the whole of next week. However, work beckons and I have to run around (again) tomorrow. I'm also on call 24 hours as work at site continues despite the public holidays. I have a target to dredge 360K cubic metres of sand by 31st Dec. However, with the monsoon season started, work has slowed down and we are 27% behind schedule.
Joint pre-survey between us (the contractor and the Government) has to be conducted tomorrow for the finished works. However, the officials have all gone on leave. How am I going to make my claim for the works done if they are not there?
Due to the anxiety I'm facing, my sleeping pattern has been very disjointed. Instead of having a nice restful sleep, I'm getting more tired. I even dream of work while sleeping. Hopefully I can clear things up by tomorrow.
To those I've ignored for the past week..it ain't you, it's me.
Sorry.
Comments:
<< Home
bertukar senyuman dan salam, berziarah menziarahi.. lalalala lalla.. .. (lupa lirik)
what's with the sorrow.. hehe.. it's hari raya..!
selamat hari raya, incik..!
what's with the sorrow.. hehe.. it's hari raya..!
selamat hari raya, incik..!
Bunga raya bunga seroja,
Bulan mengambang indah cahaya,
Kesian dia letih kerja
Jgn sampai berdengkur dengar khutbah raya!
Maaf zahir dan batin encik.
Bulan mengambang indah cahaya,
Kesian dia letih kerja
Jgn sampai berdengkur dengar khutbah raya!
Maaf zahir dan batin encik.
Internet down! posting from mobile. Anyway, would like to wish u all Selamat Hari Raya maaf zahir batin.
Post a Comment
<< Home


