Friday, October 14, 2005
Meme'd/Tagged again
I was meme'd or tagged by Lil Ms D.
7 Things to do Before I Die
1. To perform umrah and Haj.
2. To ganti puasa and qada' sembahyang
3. To get myself the Suzuki RGV250 SP 1987 model -Pepsi livery (must be 1987 model)
4. To get married again la
5. Be debt free
6. Ride across Devil's Bridge
7. To put my boots on. Cue Iron Maiden song * If you gonna die, die with your boots on*
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Look at blood. I go woosie
2. Play a game for the full duration
3. Play politics in office
4. Play Doom or yang sewaktu dengannya..I get vertigo
5. Feel my right knee
6. Go back in time
7. Touch my nose with my tongue
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Sense of humor
2. Nice smile
3. Nice smell
4. Compassionate, caring and responsible
5. Boobs
6. Ass
7. Waist
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. What the f***
2. Roger or roger that
3. Pi office sat (the loo actually tuh)
4. Dude
5. A good day to die eh?
6. I'm not in the office
7. Cakap kat boss I takde
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Barbara Bach (007 - The spy who loved me)
2. Catherine Bell - woo hoo
3. Lynn Austin - playmate of the late 80's
4. Janine Lindemulder - pet of the year early 90's...now.....big porn star
5. A nose art picture on a B17 bomber during WW2. Had the caption Sentimental Journey at her pic. Who was she?
6. Can't think of any
7. Can't think of any
7 People I want to do This
1. Ace
2. En. Rostam
3. Pesa
4. Frank
5. Capital B
6 & 7...anyone can do
7 Things to do Before I Die
1. To perform umrah and Haj.
2. To ganti puasa and qada' sembahyang
3. To get myself the Suzuki RGV250 SP 1987 model -Pepsi livery (must be 1987 model)
4. To get married again la
5. Be debt free
6. Ride across Devil's Bridge
7. To put my boots on. Cue Iron Maiden song * If you gonna die, die with your boots on*
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Look at blood. I go woosie
2. Play a game for the full duration
3. Play politics in office
4. Play Doom or yang sewaktu dengannya..I get vertigo
5. Feel my right knee
6. Go back in time
7. Touch my nose with my tongue
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Sense of humor
2. Nice smile
3. Nice smell
4. Compassionate, caring and responsible
5. Boobs
6. Ass
7. Waist
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. What the f***
2. Roger or roger that
3. Pi office sat (the loo actually tuh)
4. Dude
5. A good day to die eh?
6. I'm not in the office
7. Cakap kat boss I takde
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Barbara Bach (007 - The spy who loved me)
2. Catherine Bell - woo hoo
3. Lynn Austin - playmate of the late 80's
4. Janine Lindemulder - pet of the year early 90's...now.....big porn star
5. A nose art picture on a B17 bomber during WW2. Had the caption Sentimental Journey at her pic. Who was she?
6. Can't think of any
7. Can't think of any
7 People I want to do This
1. Ace
2. En. Rostam
3. Pesa
4. Frank
5. Capital B
6 & 7...anyone can do
Comments:
<< Home
Ewok : I know someone can.
Mr Hobo. Yes I am. However I would appreciate if you could refrain in the future from writing in my blog the name of the school or how the students are called as a RSS tracker (homing in on such words) is active in this cyberworld. I am truly a private person.
However, do enjoy your holidays dude
Post a Comment
Mr Hobo. Yes I am. However I would appreciate if you could refrain in the future from writing in my blog the name of the school or how the students are called as a RSS tracker (homing in on such words) is active in this cyberworld. I am truly a private person.
However, do enjoy your holidays dude
<< Home


