Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Rolling Thunder
On the way to work today heard the song "You're my everything" (Santa Esmeralda? Correct me if I'm wrong) on radio.
I like the part "When I kiss your your lips, I feel the rolling thunder on my fingertips".
Thinking the about rolling thunder reminded me of a girl whom I used to know. She had the biggestbreasts, jugs boobs that when its moves, it like...you guess it...watching a rolling thunder!. Hahaha.
Damn! What am I thinking? Puasalah!!!!!
I like the part "When I kiss your your lips, I feel the rolling thunder on my fingertips".
Thinking the about rolling thunder reminded me of a girl whom I used to know. She had the biggest
Damn! What am I thinking? Puasalah!!!!!
Comments:
<< Home
this is the first time one compares jiggly boobs to rolling thunder. how does a rolling thunder look like? (or perhaps you were making comparison to the feeling that you had when you saw em go jiggly) nasib baik bukan tiga ketul.
Isk.. isk.. isk... bulan puasa, bro... bulan puasa. So... ur friend have a name? Phone no? :) Hehehehe..
DG : U alive? RT?...boleh rasa brader!!! heh
Ewok : Bulan Ramadhan ni I tak pandang kiri kanan.
Ms D : Real ones la..don't think she had money to make 'em bigger. Sejak bila pulak I very pious nih?
Ace : Belakang kira la..here very public mah! GF tau karang camne?
Babe : Thank you for your insightful explanation. I pun tak pandai nak explain. However, when you're in the transport line..you'd know how a rolling thunder sounds and looks like.
Ewok : Bulan Ramadhan ni I tak pandang kiri kanan.
Ms D : Real ones la..don't think she had money to make 'em bigger. Sejak bila pulak I very pious nih?
Ace : Belakang kira la..here very public mah! GF tau karang camne?
Babe : Thank you for your insightful explanation. I pun tak pandai nak explain. However, when you're in the transport line..you'd know how a rolling thunder sounds and looks like.
rolling thunder prolly looks like the high speed train bearing down on you while you stand rooted and paralysed in the middle of the track.
now i unnerstand!!
now i unnerstand!!
MIV : Sorry dude...no more stock. Heh heh.
LAB : It's not fake..we were young la..where she got money to do boob job
Post a Comment
LAB : It's not fake..we were young la..where she got money to do boob job
<< Home


