Friday, November 25, 2005
Anniversary
Thursday, November 25, 2004
What's up with people wishing good fucking morning/day or asking how the fuck are are you?
If I'm fine and dandy, I'll wish the same things to them. If I'm not, am I supposed to say I'm having a bad fucking morning/day or am I not supposed to fucking feel ok?
Sorry for all the *F* words, been up since 3.00 am trying to fucking finish my work. Ideas are not coming, my mind is blank, numb..you fucking name it.
Perhaps I can wish back to them....it's a fucking good day to die!!!!
Exactly a year ago, I put up the above post in my old blog. It's still around.
Looking back, I was angry, bitter, disillusioned etc etc.
Now, I've moved on with my life.
Note :
"a fucking good day to die!" was (and still is) my digital signature for some of e-mail services /forums that I subscribe.
What's up with people wishing good fucking morning/day or asking how the fuck are are you?
If I'm fine and dandy, I'll wish the same things to them. If I'm not, am I supposed to say I'm having a bad fucking morning/day or am I not supposed to fucking feel ok?
Sorry for all the *F* words, been up since 3.00 am trying to fucking finish my work. Ideas are not coming, my mind is blank, numb..you fucking name it.
Perhaps I can wish back to them....it's a fucking good day to die!!!!
Exactly a year ago, I put up the above post in my old blog. It's still around.
Looking back, I was angry, bitter, disillusioned etc etc.
Now, I've moved on with my life.
Note :
"a fucking good day to die!" was (and still is) my digital signature for some of e-mail services /forums that I subscribe.
Comments:
<< Home
Babe : I like Ursula better.
Lil Ms D : That was a year ago la. Reminiscing the past.
Shell : You can run but you can't hide. Ingat Gombak tu beso sangat ke? ;p
Lil Ms D : That was a year ago la. Reminiscing the past.
Shell : You can run but you can't hide. Ingat Gombak tu beso sangat ke? ;p
Apa f**k-f**k ni... tak baik tau... dosa. Hehehehe...
Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry again
And again and again, again...
~Megadeth - Angry Again~
Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry again
And again and again, again...
~Megadeth - Angry Again~
terkezut kejap makcik nengok banyak beno f-word tuh. rerupanye old entry ye... (makcik PS mengurut dada)
Post a Comment
<< Home


