Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Going..going..gone
The last three days have been really hectic for me. Letters, memos, approval papers, reports and others were completed in record time.
Saat-saat akhir ni semakin rancak pula
This will be my last posting until God knows when.
What I do know is when I come back, if I ever come back, InsyaAllah, I do not want to eat fish (any fish and maybe seafood) for a couple of weeks.
For all you know my face will look either like a trout, cod, salmon or lobster. Heh.
Maaf Zahir Batin lagi sekali.
Ta Ta for Now.
Saat-saat akhir ni semakin rancak pula
This will be my last posting until God knows when.
What I do know is when I come back, if I ever come back, InsyaAllah, I do not want to eat fish (any fish and maybe seafood) for a couple of weeks.
For all you know my face will look either like a trout, cod, salmon or lobster. Heh.
Maaf Zahir Batin lagi sekali.
Ta Ta for Now.
Comments:
<< Home
gaya macam pegi berperang :P.
leks la incik, scandinavians don't bite.
p.s: sure ada kebab la kat sana kalau dah boring makan ikan.
leks la incik, scandinavians don't bite.
p.s: sure ada kebab la kat sana kalau dah boring makan ikan.
Shell :
Tepi laut babe, Aalborg and Skagen...fresh fish la tiap hari.
Velkommen til København
Kedai kebab semua kat Istedgade la (red light district). Ada ka? My hotel masa tu was at the road in front of it..Vesterbrogade. Hopefully I get the same hotel again ;D
Tepi laut babe, Aalborg and Skagen...fresh fish la tiap hari.
Velkommen til København
Kedai kebab semua kat Istedgade la (red light district). Ada ka? My hotel masa tu was at the road in front of it..Vesterbrogade. Hopefully I get the same hotel again ;D
ahhhh bestnyaaa u going travelinnnn...make sure u come back for my wedding, otherwise, do join me in Egypt mueheheheh....
Ingat ayam penyet, ingat la i and zetty...
Ingat ayam penyet, ingat la i and zetty...
selamat pergi selamat kembali..cewahhh *tabur tabur beras kunyit* kekeke..
fina, kau punya tagline yg terbaek la.
fina, kau punya tagline yg terbaek la.
Hey people,
In Copenhagen now. Thank God this hotel has internet. Banyak penat la ooi. See ya later.
10.35pm local time
14/11/05
Post a Comment
In Copenhagen now. Thank God this hotel has internet. Banyak penat la ooi. See ya later.
10.35pm local time
14/11/05
<< Home


