Monday, November 07, 2005

Heavy Metal Festival

It's nice to be in office at this time of celebration. There's only 3 of us in the office. Lots of work get done with no distraction or meetings to go to.

I have knac on full blast in my room and no one complaining how loud I'm playing.

The Dj must be an Iron Maiden fan. This is the third song I'm listening from the band called "The number of the beast". Earlier it was "Run to the hills" and "The trooper".

Man...I love this station.

Comments:
oohhhh....what station is that?
 
Fina : click on the link in the post lah. Kat Paddock tu pun ada link dia. Kalau malas jugak, nah www.knac.com :D
 
you like rock music?

umph*umph*umph

(Mengelengkan kepala)
 
Stell : I'm trying to stay awake here :D
 
hahaha ... iron maiden .... (kena pi cari t shirt 'live after death' concert t shirt balik ni ... and pakai with the old black warrior shoes plus jeans gantung) aaaah .... memories
 
Post a Comment

<< Home