Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Missing you

I have been dreaming of her lately.

I miss her.

I miss her beauty.

She looks so beautiful in her red dress. Always wanting my attention. I miss giving her my TLC.

Nothing can replace her....but one day I will have to find a replacement, to fill the missing years.

..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

I miss my red Ducati

Comments:
Ingat miss me in red dress...
Chesssss!!!
 
i am wearing red today. *dreamy look*

alas, i'm not a ducati. hanya berkati-kati penuh dengan lemak.
 
i am : Red not vogue on you la :P

Babe : I can see that..haha. You pakai merah semua orang lari nanti.
 
baru machine tu dah jiwang karat...kalau pompuan tah camana yeak??
 
Fina : tengah gian nak naik motor la.
 
what you know? i look good in red. dum de dum ... even my car is red. goes well with my complexion .. dum de dum ... tengah dok perasan ...
 
Babe : You oso vain pot ka? Aiya!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home