Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Promises I don't do

I'm a very punctual person. If I have a meeting at a certain time, I'll be there beforehand. By hook or by crook I'd be there on time. If I'm running late I'll call and inform. (Lately I have to add another couple of minutes because the W202 is slow. Underpowered remember?)

Someone is pestering me to meet up. Yes, I am trying to make time to meet. However with me running around, with the office at the other side of town, it's hard for me to make a promise. I don't like to make promises that I can't keep.

I'd like to meet up at night, but I work until late and by the time I get home I kinda zonked out early. So how?

Anyway, I'll meet you when I meet you. Is it okay?


Talking about promises, Ewok, I still owe you one beryani gam. Bila?

Comments:
Lil Ms D : Wei, a dinner between friends la. Sheessh!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home