Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
Today is the last day of Ramadhan and tomorrow will be the start of the glorious Syawal. I would like to wish all Muslims "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Maaf Zahir Batin.
p/s : I have resorted to do my postings using my mobile as my modem went kaput due to lightning recently. Donations in the form of "Duit Raya" are welcomed to fund the purchase of a new one (hopefully this time it is lightning proof). Heh heh.
I'll be in KL for the Raya week. Jemputlah saya ke rumah :P
p/s : I have resorted to do my postings using my mobile as my modem went kaput due to lightning recently. Donations in the form of "Duit Raya" are welcomed to fund the purchase of a new one (hopefully this time it is lightning proof). Heh heh.
I'll be in KL for the Raya week. Jemputlah saya ke rumah :P


