Thursday, November 17, 2005
Snow
It snowed..it snowed...but in Helsingor, not in Copenhagen. Who cares right? I was right thick in the middle of it. It came during my visit to Hamlet's castle. Now please let it snow when I'm in Stockholm tomorrow.
Radio reports that the road that we used earlier had 2 accidents due to the snow.
Radio reports that the road that we used earlier had 2 accidents due to the snow.
Comments:
<< Home
wehhh.....bawak balik snow sikit letak dalam plastic bag....bih tu kita layan snow batu campur...i'll get the syrup and kacang2 ready...
eh.. my friends kat Hamburg kata it was snowing yesterday. So I bet stockholm surely snow jugak.
have a nice flight back..!
have a nice flight back..!
iam & RE : Arriving Sat morning. >Tak sempat nak bfast kut.
Lin : snow not deep enough
Fina : beli ais kacang cukup dah la
Shell : Hopefully too
Babe : nasib baik tak hujan kat sini.
Post a Comment
Lin : snow not deep enough
Fina : beli ais kacang cukup dah la
Shell : Hopefully too
Babe : nasib baik tak hujan kat sini.
<< Home


