Friday, December 16, 2005
numb3ers
This post has nothing to do with the TV series numb3rs ya.
This past week has seen me travelling up down up down KL-Shah Alam.
Is it me? but I seem to notice the same numbers (on the cars' no plate) appearing here and there....999, 996, 955, 916, 888, 851 and the clincher..2462.
Ok, 2462 I can go buy Magnum 4D, but the 3 digit numbers????
This past week has seen me travelling up down up down KL-Shah Alam.
Is it me? but I seem to notice the same numbers (on the cars' no plate) appearing here and there....999, 996, 955, 916, 888, 851 and the clincher..2462.
Ok, 2462 I can go buy Magnum 4D, but the 3 digit numbers????
Comments:
<< Home
cerita numb3rs to suxxxx big time. Balik-balik analysis tak betul sebab ada variables yg kantoi. ehhh, ni bukan posting pasal tu ke? Silap la pulak kan...sorry.
oh, beli ajelah nombor tu. Mana tau kena pulak. Boleh makan ayam penyet stock setahun.
Post a Comment
oh, beli ajelah nombor tu. Mana tau kena pulak. Boleh makan ayam penyet stock setahun.
<< Home


