Thursday, December 01, 2005
Playing Games
Bought the game "Sniper Elite" a couple of days ago.

Since today I've not much work to do (being out late last nite was also another reason), downloaded it into my PC.
Man, this game is good.
Storyline is very simple. Last days of World War II. You being a crack sniper, you're required to carry out missions of vital importance which may change the outcome of war.
You can be either a German or Russian sniper.
Unlike Doom or Quake (which I cannot play coz I'll always get vertigo) where you just wham blam everything and anything in front of you, this game requires you to be stealthy and have the skills in sniping. You really have to be cunning, where to place your sniper, when to shoot etc etc.
Some may find it boring, but it suits me just fine. Thank you.
Gotta go. Have a Russian General to assassinate.

Since today I've not much work to do (being out late last nite was also another reason), downloaded it into my PC.
Man, this game is good.
Storyline is very simple. Last days of World War II. You being a crack sniper, you're required to carry out missions of vital importance which may change the outcome of war.
You can be either a German or Russian sniper.
Unlike Doom or Quake (which I cannot play coz I'll always get vertigo) where you just wham blam everything and anything in front of you, this game requires you to be stealthy and have the skills in sniping. You really have to be cunning, where to place your sniper, when to shoot etc etc.
Some may find it boring, but it suits me just fine. Thank you.
Gotta go. Have a Russian General to assassinate.

