Thursday, December 01, 2005

Riding Memories..that I wished did not happened

My Sundays there were mostly filled with me riding everywhere within the state.

There was this one incident which I shall never forget.

It was in early November and it was quite cold, but that never deterred me from riding. I had cut my hair the day before so I had to use a balaclava to compensate for the lack it (and it was cold anyway). Put on the helmet, zipped up my leathers* and I hit the road.

* Hein Gericke Leathers are crap for fall/winter conditions. It’s like riding naked in that sort of temperature. Bought it cheap la..end of season sale. What do you expect? Note : Use a touring suit for warmth.

After riding for some time, had the urge to pee. Ok…can still hold. Ten minutes later..aiyoh, kenot tahan la. Looked at the map taped to my tank. There’s a town about 15 miles out. Maybe can get breakfast too.

Pulas throttle. My mind was like a rojak..pikir tu pikir ni just to stop thinking of peeing. Reached the town. First diner I see I quickly stopped.

Masuk aje dalam, the waitress nodded her head to the direction of the Gents. Must have seen a lot of bikers like me.

Quickly went in the nearest cubicle. Dah tak tahan nih. Ungloved my hands. Pulled the zipper down.

Tak Nak!

Tarik lagi..still it did not budge. Alaaa…zip buat hal ke????

Traced my hand along the zip (kenot see la coz helmet blocking). Shit!!!!

Balaclava stuck to the zipper!!!! Camner nih???

I was like moving around soooo much in the cubicle, banging along the wooden walls and door just to pull down the zipper.

I don’t know how much swearing I was doing…in all languages (I think) at the zip.

I was this close to bursting in my leathers when I finally managed to unzipped the leathers and do my business. Phew..lega!!!!

Dah habis kerja…..dengan machonya keluar konon nak breakfast.

Damn!!! The diner was full…and everyone was staring at me. I guess I must have made such an “impression” in the gents.

Disebabkan terlalu malu…terus blah aje ke motor…tak pandang belakang pun.

Comments:
The musta thought that you were a very loud w**ker! hahahaha
 
one question: the zipper did not come into contact with anything sensitive???

oh, and did you take off your helmet on your way out of the jambon?
 
LAB & PGal : Shush! Not so loud la..:D

Lil Ms D : Gelak ye?

Babe : Q1. Where got? Q2. Nope.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home