Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The weekend that was

Friday night, futsal as usual albeit a little late. Since I am playing golf the next day (early tee off), decided not to be too heroic (main half pace la) and not lepak as usual after game.

Saturday morning it rained! Braved the rain and reached Saujana 15 minutes before tee time. The rest of the flight was there and rain had stopped. Nice weather for golf! Overcast and cooling.

Teed off on time @7.55 am. Since I haven't played a while (more like 6+ months), my driving atrocious. Instead of going straight, it went left and right (nasib baik the rest of the gang allowed me to drive a couple of times to arrest my bearing).

Tak boleh jadik nih!. Changed tactics. Drive using my 3 Wood. Went straight but won't get the distance. Instead of on the green by one or two strokes (depending on par), had to add another stroke to cover the loss of distance. Rugi..rugi.

Thought my putting would save the game but damn....the greens were fast. Gila punya laju! Tak boleh baca langsung. Hancus game terus..

By the time I reached the 16th hole, my right shoulder was hurting badly. Nak swing pun susah, pukul bagi cukup syarat aje. We finished the game 12 noon on the dot.

Night time was office's annual dinner at Crowne Plaza Mutiara and I had use my left arm to carry my dinner plate (buffet). Sunday was feeling crappy (body aching mah) and Monday I got an MC. Apa lagi..pulun tidurla.

Comments:
ceh...cerita je la penat main golf terus tido...thought i was reading in french...
 
How could a game of 18 hole golf put u into so much misery??? Teruk nyeee :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home