Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Wounded Knee (Not Custer's Last Stand)
Ever since I got back from Sweden, I have this pain in my left knee. As the type who walks up and down the stairs at the office everyday (I don't use the lifts) and everywhere, the pain is damn unbearable.
So today, summoned enough courage to visit the clinic and Doc told me I have Runner's Knee. Phew! Thank God it's not athritis.
Doc's remedy : Get a knee guard with opening for the kneecap. Helps to lessen the impact on the knee. Oh ya, I'm supposed to put an ice-pack on the knee from time to time. I'm supposed to rest the knee too (Nope..no way that I'm going to give up Futsal)
If you people do see someone hobbling around at your area, have pity please, it might be me :D
So today, summoned enough courage to visit the clinic and Doc told me I have Runner's Knee. Phew! Thank God it's not athritis.
Doc's remedy : Get a knee guard with opening for the kneecap. Helps to lessen the impact on the knee. Oh ya, I'm supposed to put an ice-pack on the knee from time to time. I'm supposed to rest the knee too (Nope..no way that I'm going to give up Futsal)
If you people do see someone hobbling around at your area, have pity please, it might be me :D
Comments:
<< Home
A-a.. get one of those walking sticks... stylish what. I see a lot of old folks using it around Kiara Park area in the evenings. Ahahaha... Jgn mare... nanti bertambah tue... hihihi...
I have the same condition. And the knee guard is called a patella stabiliser. Wore the guard for 2 days then gave up because rimas and also because I was allergic to the elastic material. Now I have to avoid the stairs, and avoid running too. I have to park my car at a lower basement to justify the need to take the lift (I hate people who ride the lift for a single floor distance!) and switch from running to swimming. Thats a problem too because I have sinusitis and when I go swimming, my nose goes bonkers on me. Taking vitamins and painkillers but the way things are going, surgery might be an option in the not too distant future. In fact, I'd welcome surgery, so I can stick to my current mountain climbing plans next year. Sheesh. Now cannot run, cannot climb, cannot this cannot that. Huwaaaaaa.
Err, sorry. Meluahkan perasaan plak.
Err, sorry. Meluahkan perasaan plak.
Ace : I'm not THAT invalid ok. Cisss!!!
Ratu : It's the ascending and descending part that I don't like. Painful la. As long as on level ground I'm ok. Well, futsal is still on for me!
Post a Comment
Ratu : It's the ascending and descending part that I don't like. Painful la. As long as on level ground I'm ok. Well, futsal is still on for me!
<< Home


