Thursday, January 26, 2006
Another Headache
A couple of days ago I received a sms from Mdm X.
Do u know if anything is going on with Mr. X (and wud u tell me in the 1st place, if there was?)
I told her nope.
Another sms... Wud u tell me if u knew something was amiss? or wud ur loyalty 2 him override ur decision 2 tell me?
Damn!!! The million dollar question!
I told Mdm X if your hubby had been cheating on you, I'd bounce his skull first before telling. If anything else would be up to my discretion.
Mdm X wasn't satisfied with my sms and called me up.
They were having some problems in their marriage apparently.
I was told he has been acting cold towards her lately. Always in a foul mood at home but with friends he doesn't show it all.
I've known Mr. X since we were 10 years old. Ok, their marriage wasn't made in heaven. His parents were against the marriage all along until they were blessed with a couple of kids. It took a while for his parents to accept her but even then she'd always be conscious when she's with them. Me? I had always been the balachi for them..acting as the peacekeeper then and now...this!!!
In the end I told her I can only listen to your problems but I will not be dishing out any more advice as it could be detrimental to my health.
Her last sentence to me was a killer....
I don't want to be another statistic
Here I am, a person with a failed marriage, and yet people come to me with their marital/relationship problems. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last I guess.
Small small problems, yes I may help out, but big ones like this I don't think I could and would.
Do u know if anything is going on with Mr. X (and wud u tell me in the 1st place, if there was?)
I told her nope.
Another sms... Wud u tell me if u knew something was amiss? or wud ur loyalty 2 him override ur decision 2 tell me?
Damn!!! The million dollar question!
I told Mdm X if your hubby had been cheating on you, I'd bounce his skull first before telling. If anything else would be up to my discretion.
Mdm X wasn't satisfied with my sms and called me up.
They were having some problems in their marriage apparently.
I was told he has been acting cold towards her lately. Always in a foul mood at home but with friends he doesn't show it all.
I've known Mr. X since we were 10 years old. Ok, their marriage wasn't made in heaven. His parents were against the marriage all along until they were blessed with a couple of kids. It took a while for his parents to accept her but even then she'd always be conscious when she's with them. Me? I had always been the balachi for them..acting as the peacekeeper then and now...this!!!
In the end I told her I can only listen to your problems but I will not be dishing out any more advice as it could be detrimental to my health.
Her last sentence to me was a killer....
I don't want to be another statistic
Here I am, a person with a failed marriage, and yet people come to me with their marital/relationship problems. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last I guess.
Small small problems, yes I may help out, but big ones like this I don't think I could and would.


