Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Comfort Zone
Neil Hodgson, 2003 World Superbike Champion reflecting on his disappointing 1996 & 1997 seasons in WSB; "I was in a factory team. Everything was great, I was getting all the support. Getting 2nd or 3rd on the rostrum was good enough me instead of 1st. I was in too much in the comfort zone. That got me kicked out."
Hmmm, that sounds a lot like me now. I guess I was staying too long in the comfort zone.
Maybe, just maybe, 2006 will be the year for me to get out from this zone. Looking back, I may have moved on, but I'm still within it. I need to get out completely.
No more Mr. Nice Guy?
Hmmm, that sounds a lot like me now. I guess I was staying too long in the comfort zone.
Maybe, just maybe, 2006 will be the year for me to get out from this zone. Looking back, I may have moved on, but I'm still within it. I need to get out completely.
No more Mr. Nice Guy?
Comments:
<< Home
Nak jadik naughty pulak ke? Memang letih kot asyik jadik Mr. Nice Guy all the time. Okeh la tu kann. Bravo encik!
Fina, RE, Zetty : Just wanna get out from this zone la. Nak live dangerously..been there, done that.
since u nak live dangerously kan...insurance dah beli belum? Ada kawin ni dia jual insurance..sebulan bla bla bla..coverage bla blablabla...hahaha.
have fun, encik!
Post a Comment
have fun, encik!
<< Home


