Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Peter Pan
Last Friday was the last time I played futsal for 2005 at Rio. I came slightly late and the parking was full. What the f**k?
Saw a couple of cars with TV3 and Peter Pan stickers plastered everywhere. Took no notice of them. Lotsa people around. Went in straight to the usual pitch. Hmmm..no gol & gincu gang. Surveyed around. Everyone was crowding around the pitch behind us.
I was Mr. Butterfingers, can't even catch the ball properly. What's wrong with me?
Pulled my out before it ended to save further embarassment. Sat with theladies wives and chit-chat with them.
E, Mooze's wife said "Peter Pan was here. They played futsal."
I was like "Huh?"
"The pitch behind you. They were there. Managed to get their autograph"
So that was the reason for ruckus.
Saw a couple of cars with TV3 and Peter Pan stickers plastered everywhere. Took no notice of them. Lotsa people around. Went in straight to the usual pitch. Hmmm..no gol & gincu gang. Surveyed around. Everyone was crowding around the pitch behind us.
I was Mr. Butterfingers, can't even catch the ball properly. What's wrong with me?
Pulled my out before it ended to save further embarassment. Sat with the
E, Mooze's wife said "Peter Pan was here. They played futsal."
I was like "Huh?"
"The pitch behind you. They were there. Managed to get their autograph"
So that was the reason for ruckus.
Comments:
<< Home
kalau saya ada di sana, akan ku gali padang futsal itu. Simpan sekeping padang futsal tu dlm album.
Peter Pan...suka bangeeeetttt sama kamu!!!!
Peter Pan...suka bangeeeetttt sama kamu!!!!
Zetty I was so blur siapa Peter pan masa tu. Thank God to RE's posting on them. At least I get to meet them (indirectly lah) in person (next pitch whattt!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home


