Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Poison

Sneaked out from office during lunch and stopped by at Ah Hoi's@Sunway Cycle. Wanted to wish him Happy New Year and congratulations for his shop's 10th Anniversary. Heh heh, he saved me a t-shirt to commemorate the event. Free t-shirt..woo hoo.

I was admiring a Ducati 1000DS and a 999 (also a Ducati) when Ah Hoi started to poison my mind.

"GS...the DS is a 2004 model, only 2,000 kms done."

"Ah Hoi..don't start!!!"

"This bike suits you. Mat Torque kan..plenty of power. Engine delivery smooth. Can chuck anyone. Not your normal sportsbike, not even a supermotard....but hypermotard."

"Too wide la. My feet can't touch the ground."

"No proble, if too high I can sculpture the seat to suit your height."

"Gila kau Ah Hoi..sure mahal"

"RM73K only. I'll even arrange the financing for you. Insurance? You take with Pian la."

"I have others too for RM70K. You can have a K3 (Suzook), 954 (Fireblade 2003 model) or ZX6 (Kwak)."

"Dah..dah..Ah Hoi..Jangan nak racun lagi. Next year kut. Thanks for the t-shirt."

I immediately made my move..before I do something stupid.

Comments:
Kata nak tukar glasses... Bile???
 
i am : esok story can?
 
woi.. beli laaa... muaahhahahaa :)
 
RE : Still dreaming la.

Ewok : Jgn evil la. Tgh dok mencongak nih.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home