Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Time to earn my keep
Monsoon season means there is not much work for me at site. It also means that I'm stuck in office doing paperwork.
The new year means I have to also do a performance review of my staff. Not that I don't like to do it but it is time consuming. Firstly they have to do their own review, then my turn to review, have discussions etc etc. Satisfied, then submit to the boss for another round of review and discussion (with him).
If I give too good a review, I'll be questioned. If I don't give a good review, I'd still be questioned. So, meet halfway? Guess I have to give my sound and good judgement, or not those under my me will not be getting any juicy bonuses (like the company will give anyway). Hopefully bonus will be good when the time comes (I'd like a promotion too please).
Hmmm, my unit is being reviewed too by the management. We're the newest entity and currently the most active. Damn, my two current projects have only just started and management expect more from us this year? Wonder if I can keep up with all these? I'm cracking my head just trying to prepare the Business Plan.
Well...life goes on.
The new year means I have to also do a performance review of my staff. Not that I don't like to do it but it is time consuming. Firstly they have to do their own review, then my turn to review, have discussions etc etc. Satisfied, then submit to the boss for another round of review and discussion (with him).
If I give too good a review, I'll be questioned. If I don't give a good review, I'd still be questioned. So, meet halfway? Guess I have to give my sound and good judgement, or not those under my me will not be getting any juicy bonuses (like the company will give anyway). Hopefully bonus will be good when the time comes (I'd like a promotion too please).
Hmmm, my unit is being reviewed too by the management. We're the newest entity and currently the most active. Damn, my two current projects have only just started and management expect more from us this year? Wonder if I can keep up with all these? I'm cracking my head just trying to prepare the Business Plan.
Well...life goes on.
Comments:
<< Home
Baru buat review... belum buat interview lagi... (poyo nya aku...hehehe...=macam bagus)
Tolonglah... gue boring sangat kat sini.
Tolonglah... gue boring sangat kat sini.
ahem ... silalah pertimbangkan kemungkinan untuk mengambil saya bekerja dengan pihak tuan.
- yang berharap
- yang berharap
i am : Baru siap satu. Four more to go.
babe : I have an opening for Office Manager. Basically do back office stuff i.e. buat writings la (my old job). Interested?
Post a Comment
babe : I have an opening for Office Manager. Basically do back office stuff i.e. buat writings la (my old job). Interested?
<< Home


