Monday, January 16, 2006
Warning : Battery Low
To tell you the truth, I just don't know what to write anymore. I'm contented in reading other people's posting than doing my own.
I envy others who could write what they think. They have the flair for writing I guess. Me, I write reports. Boring factual reports. Things (and ideas) go on in my mind but I just can't seem to write it down on paper. I tried and I tried but nothing comes out.
Sigh.
I need to recharge my batteries. Counting the days till I go off on a long break.
I envy others who could write what they think. They have the flair for writing I guess. Me, I write reports. Boring factual reports. Things (and ideas) go on in my mind but I just can't seem to write it down on paper. I tried and I tried but nothing comes out.
Sigh.
I need to recharge my batteries. Counting the days till I go off on a long break.
Comments:
<< Home
DZ, Pinocchiogal : All will be revealed...soon.
Zetty : Tak boleh and tak mau
i am : Mana nak letak mr-you-know-who?
Zetty : Tak boleh and tak mau
i am : Mana nak letak mr-you-know-who?
aaah the blogger's block. seems contagious. i think i'm having the same problem too.
selamat bercuti ye. and i will mish you *pout*
selamat bercuti ye. and i will mish you *pout*
babe : I see you've been leaving comments everywhere :D. Cuti lambat lagi la.
lin : you write ok what.
lin : you write ok what.
leaving comments and updating your own blog are two different things.
managed to do it, with much difficulty and hardship.
you should be proud of me.
Post a Comment
managed to do it, with much difficulty and hardship.
you should be proud of me.
<< Home


