Friday, February 10, 2006
Jalan-jalan
After months of not going to Putrajaya, finally was there again today. As usual, jadi despatch termahal, sent a document to FMII at MOF. After that, did my rounds and managed to catch up with the latest gossips with the several officers I know.
Next stop was to visit Gary at Wisma Putra. Security was like tight even though he came to greet me at the gate. As usual, went to the cafeteria for some talk cock session.
Roads in Putrajaya are getting better. No more bollards to seggregate some of the ultrawide roads. Senang nak drive.
Then off to Cyberjaya. Went to the old condo to see how it's doing. Can see that Ex had found a tenant for the unit. Later looked for Brat's office so that I can pass to her the house gift. Chit-chat for a while under the hot sun.
Still early to be back in office. Where else to go? Remembered M's offer to have breakfast if I'm there. Found her office at Cyberview Lodge and had makan-makan there. Again, another round of talk cock session.
Last stop was to the Street Mall. Some of the old shops are still there I see, Hassan, Austin Chase and Penang Laksa (my old haunts). The proposed bowling alley is now a University College of Medicine. Boring!!
Now I'm back in the office. Mana nak mengular petang ni pulak???
Next stop was to visit Gary at Wisma Putra. Security was like tight even though he came to greet me at the gate. As usual, went to the cafeteria for some talk cock session.
Roads in Putrajaya are getting better. No more bollards to seggregate some of the ultrawide roads. Senang nak drive.
Then off to Cyberjaya. Went to the old condo to see how it's doing. Can see that Ex had found a tenant for the unit. Later looked for Brat's office so that I can pass to her the house gift. Chit-chat for a while under the hot sun.
Still early to be back in office. Where else to go? Remembered M's offer to have breakfast if I'm there. Found her office at Cyberview Lodge and had makan-makan there. Again, another round of talk cock session.
Last stop was to the Street Mall. Some of the old shops are still there I see, Hassan, Austin Chase and Penang Laksa (my old haunts). The proposed bowling alley is now a University College of Medicine. Boring!!
Now I'm back in the office. Mana nak mengular petang ni pulak???
Comments:
<< Home
Babe :
1. PC rumah rosak semalam - kenot YM
2. Dono how to contact you
3. Dono which ministry
4. Poket kosong - makan tadi pun free..heh heh
Next time la yer
1. PC rumah rosak semalam - kenot YM
2. Dono how to contact you
3. Dono which ministry
4. Poket kosong - makan tadi pun free..heh heh
Next time la yer
banyaaaak la reason mu.
anyway your pocket kosong takpa. my pocket sentiasa berisi.
and i love feeding beautiful people till they are silly in the face.
Post a Comment
anyway your pocket kosong takpa. my pocket sentiasa berisi.
and i love feeding beautiful people till they are silly in the face.
<< Home


