Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Penangan Valentine

I blame the people celebrating valentine's day for the massive jam leading into KL this evening.

I was like stuck in traffic for 2 farking hours trying to get home from Shah Alam. Bloody hell!!!

Comments:
were those people really celebrating valentine?

took me friggin' 2 hours to reach bangsar from usj. oh okay i exaggerate, it was only 1.5 hours.

and bsc penuh overflowing with people.
 
Babe : you one of the culprits too? :p
 
no, i wasn't!

i was merely heading for bangsar for dinner with a friend and her kids.
 
Babe : I thot u had Domino's pizza sebelah rumah?
 
it was a date for two women last night who were without dates.
 
memang menyusahkan org valentine's ni. smlm kat Victoria Station Taipan, couple beratur punya la panjang. Kesian awek2 yg dah cas cun kena beratur tu lopak air..hahahaha...!

*padan muka*
 
Zetty@grinch : Lu celebrate sorang2 jugak ke? :D
 
slowmover: dah tau lagik nak tanya :P

dah namanya pun Valentine Grinch.
 
balik umah tido lagi best cam gua...makan pill 2 3 bijik, layan tido...syokkk oooooooooo.........
 
Fina : Lu junkie ultimate....sampai rambut pun kaler-kaler pyschadelic
 
Post a Comment

<< Home