Friday, February 17, 2006
Setahun Jagung
1. This Blog
Today officially 1 year old. If you look closely at the Lap Record, the first few months are missing due to some technical glitches (ok, ok, I terdelete them).
Let us see how long this blog will last this time eh?
2. My Divorce
Tomorrow completes the cycle of 1 Gregorian Calendar Year I have been divorced (the day I lafaz my Talaq following the teachings of Al-Quran and Sunnah). If I follow the man-made Syariah Laws of Malaysia, I think somewhere in March (so I still have another month to go right?).
Party anyone?????
Today officially 1 year old. If you look closely at the Lap Record, the first few months are missing due to some technical glitches (ok, ok, I terdelete them).
Let us see how long this blog will last this time eh?
2. My Divorce
Tomorrow completes the cycle of 1 Gregorian Calendar Year I have been divorced (the day I lafaz my Talaq following the teachings of Al-Quran and Sunnah). If I follow the man-made Syariah Laws of Malaysia, I think somewhere in March (so I still have another month to go right?).
Party anyone?????
Comments:
<< Home
i have a domino's coupon where you order one large pizza,you can buy up to five large pizzas for rm10!!!
JOM PAAAAAARRRRRTTTEEEEEEE!!!!
JOM PAAAAAARRRRRTTTEEEEEEE!!!!
one large pizza is rm30 plus, and with only rm10, you can get another five large pizzas.
mana tak lebor bontot aku!
signed
My Name Is Xaviera
mana tak lebor bontot aku!
signed
My Name Is Xaviera
Babe : Dominoes large RM29.80 aje, today got futsal at USJ, then to Anggerik for TT session. Bring the pizzas there la. Ramai kawan nak makan nih..you eat one slice enuff la.
p/s..for info Xaviera column no longer in Penthouse la
p/s..for info Xaviera column no longer in Penthouse la
ahem, i don't do futsal. tak larah cik kiah nak terkejor sana sini.
oooh tonight cannot. i Xaviera change profession temporarily to become babysitter.
and where the F is Anggerik?
and you know who Xaviera is!!!!
oooh tonight cannot. i Xaviera change profession temporarily to become babysitter.
and where the F is Anggerik?
and you know who Xaviera is!!!!
Babe : For someone who lives in Subang Jaya/USJ..and don't know where Anggerik is....(ish,I better not say anythinglah)
Xaviera....the super-duper hot adviser (you only see her red glossed lips though) :D
Xaviera....the super-duper hot adviser (you only see her red glossed lips though) :D
Stellar : Thank you for the birthday wish. Kalau nak makan free boleh mintak kat you ke? :D
TTG : Sudahla.. no fren-fren with with you :p
Post a Comment
TTG : Sudahla.. no fren-fren with with you :p
<< Home


