Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Last Show
Managed to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang's last show yesterday. Not bad (who am I to judge since I've never watched a musical/theatrical before kan?).
1. Why so many "jiwang" scenes for Hang Tuah?
2. I fell asleep several times during the jiwang scenes despite sitting three rows from the musicians/singers.
3. The sub-titles were cool though (I hurt my neck tilting my head too much to read them)
4. The performers were good, they enjoyed themselves during the encore. The audience gave a standing ovation at the end of the show, I had to stand too (nanti kata disrespect lak) despite wanting to enjoy my soooo comfortable seat.
5. There were many celebrities and big shots there (including my ex-boss andrich/snobbish cousins)
6. Somebody paid for my ticket (hahaha)
1. Why so many "jiwang" scenes for Hang Tuah?
2. I fell asleep several times during the jiwang scenes despite sitting three rows from the musicians/singers.
3. The sub-titles were cool though (I hurt my neck tilting my head too much to read them)
4. The performers were good, they enjoyed themselves during the encore. The audience gave a standing ovation at the end of the show, I had to stand too (nanti kata disrespect lak) despite wanting to enjoy my soooo comfortable seat.
5. There were many celebrities and big shots there (including my ex-boss and
6. Somebody paid for my ticket (hahaha)
Comments:
<< Home
diorang kata heroin memang saje amek peluang nak peluk hero yang encem.....btoi ka?? nampak lagu tu ka???
Post a Comment
<< Home


